Dog Abuse Case Begins to Unfold

Dog Abuse Case Begins to Unfold

There are 4 comments on the KTVL News10 story from Aug 30, 2008, titled Dog Abuse Case Begins to Unfold. In it, KTVL News10 reports that:

Investigators are trying to learn what actually happened the night eleven dogs were taken from the Josephine County Animal Shelter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVL News10.

Oh Boo Hoo

Olympia, WA

#1 Sep 2, 2008
The teens are being Crucified? Are you kidding me? The dilinquent teens and adult male who 1) broke into an animal shelter, 2) vandalized, 3) broke many laws with 1 and 2, 4)released over a dozen homeless and waiting for good home adoptive animals to the wilds or napped them, 5) murdered 4 innocent puppies by either a) giving them to some crazy people as they claim, or doing it themselves for whatever sick f*&^up reason, 6) let several dogs, including the one they were after, run free at risk of getting hurt or lost, 7) kept two dogs that clearly did NOT belong to them, 8) took days to turn themselves in, and 9) admitted to all these crimes? I say BOOK THEM TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW...crucified my ass.
pet lover too

The Dalles, OR

#2 Sep 8, 2008
Dear oh Boo Boo
you are mistaken that these teens and young adult deliberately wanted the puppies to be killed they did not know that what happened to them was going to happen and they have continously denied killing the puppies after multiple interrogations
Jacob is being cooperative to the investigation of this i know. yes they did wrong and will be punished. There is a difference even to murder whether it was intended and premeditated.
lolo

Eugene, OR

#3 Sep 23, 2008
ADMITTED TO THEM!!! they whatsoever did not addmit to killing the dogs only to breaking them out and letting them free. these people have hearts and did not ever want to see what happend to those dogs happen. COMPRENDA BITCH?!?!?!??!
Oh BOO HOOLAGAN

Olympia, WA

#4 Oct 21, 2008
lolo wrote:
ADMITTED TO THEM!!! they whatsoever did not addmit to killing the dogs only to breaking them out and letting them free. these people have hearts and did not ever want to see what happend to those dogs happen. COMPRENDA BITCH?!?!?!??!
First, read the law.

Next, read what you are responding too...

5) murdered 4 innocent puppies by either a) giving them to some crazy people as they claim,

They claimed to give up these puppies to unknown entities. Hence are culpable. I guess you must be related or friends of or somehow not wanting to realize the gravity of the crime. Even if they did not commit the murder, setting it up is culpable. Drunk drivers do not intend to kill the people they kill when driving drunk, but they still get charged with homicide. Lots of drunk drivers have good hearts and never ever wanted bad things to befall their victims. They still get charged to the full extent of the law. It is a crime, to drive drunk. And it is a crime to steal and release shelter animals. Why do you think there is a shelter in the first place? This is no Lady and the Tramp drama here. The willful acts that we do that end up having negative consequences on others are punishable by law. They are set up so people will hopefully think twice about what they are doing. Knowingly wrong and willful acts. Read that again if you are still confused. Good hearts don't have a criminal history sheet a mile long and good hearts to not release helpless puppies into an environment where they will perish by being hit by a car, starved, and eaten by wildlife etc. or in this case, beaten to death. Before calling people names, learn how to spell, and then think about what is being said here. And think about what it means to you. Then get outrage and target your anger towards the actual thing that is making you angry...the crime and the fact that someone you know did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Redwood Highway Fire cost Aug 17 Deirdann 1
News Ex-strip club owner jailed after commotion at p... Jun '16 mopper 1
News Lawyers fight over Josephine County GMO ban Apr '16 Obrien 1
News Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime... Apr '16 Josephine County 1
News Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime... Apr '16 next 1
News Josephine County Sheriffa s Office searching fo... (Jan '16) Jan '16 BonnieandClyde 1
searching (Nov '15) Nov '15 noone 1
More from around the web