Compendium of State Pro-Gun Activity

Compendium of State Pro-Gun Activity

There are 2 comments on the Free Republic story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Compendium of State Pro-Gun Activity. In it, Free Republic reports that:

This is intended as an ongoing collection of links to State or Local acts of resistance to Federal Gun Bans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

chippy1

Cape Coral, FL

#1 Jan 18, 2013
How y'all. De sherif is sur makin' y'all look like a real bunch of backhill hicks to da rest of the country. Better tell him, he doesn't get to choose what laws he can or cannot enforce.
Hey, betcha hes out right now in his whits an cone hat crackin' that ol bull whip.
Dave Ki

Corvallis, OR

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Will I guess we all can't be hicks now can we?As that would seem to be what you are implying.We learned how to read and write out here in the wild west a few years ago.
So unless all these are backward to.
http://www.examiner.com/article/sheriffs-defe...
But as this is a partial list I will add Malheur County,Or.-Washington County Or.Pop.660,486 as of 2011. and Multnomah County,Or. Pop. 748,031 as of 2011. But I still like Linn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen skateboarder dies in nighttime collision w... Nov 26 Grandma 1
News Man pleads no contest to stealing over $260k fr... Jun '17 good day 1
News Judge Rejects Insanity Claim, Convicts Oregon M... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Popwasaperuvianim... 1
News Redwood Highway Fire cost (Aug '16) Aug '16 Deirdann 1
News Ex-strip club owner jailed after commotion at p... (Jun '16) Jun '16 mopper 1
News Lawyers fight over Josephine County GMO ban (Apr '16) Apr '16 Obrien 1
News Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Josephine County 1
More from around the web