Josephine Co. libraries get support f...

Josephine Co. libraries get support from city of Grants Pass

There are 1 comment on the KDRV story from Aug 20, 2008, titled Josephine Co. libraries get support from city of Grants Pass. In it, KDRV reports that:

Josephine County libraries are getting help from the city of Grants Pass in their effort to reopen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KDRV.

Violet

Grants Pass, OR

#1 Aug 21, 2008
Why don't some of the higher ups with the big salaries donate to the Grants Pass library fund? I have never lived anywhere before where a library was closed. So many people, the kids, high school students, college students, seniors, and everyone needs to have access to the library. In light of the fact that a LOT of people are economically stressed, they can't just go buy the books they would like, the materials they would like to read, or even have use of a computer. My plea is that somebodies give up something to help this city have a fulltime open library. I am on a very low income so I am unable to help but there are those of you, and you know who you are, that could help.
Thank you very much,
Violet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen skateboarder dies in nighttime collision w... Feb '18 Nother parent 4
News Man pleads no contest to stealing over $260k fr... (Jun '17) Dec '17 AIPAC is a RICO 2
News Judge Rejects Insanity Claim, Convicts Oregon M... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Popwasaperuvianim... 1
News Redwood Highway Fire cost (Aug '16) Aug '16 Deirdann 1
News Ex-strip club owner jailed after commotion at p... (Jun '16) Jun '16 mopper 1
News Lawyers fight over Josephine County GMO ban (Apr '16) Apr '16 Obrien 1
News Citizen Volunteers Arm Themselves Against Crime... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Josephine County 1