Meth Incident Prompts Arrest

Apr 11, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KAJO-AM Grants Pass

AT 8:36 YESTERDAY MORNING, JOSEPHINE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES WERE CALLED TO THE 300 BLOCK OF MERLOT DRIVE IN CAVE JUNCTION. via KAJO-AM Grants Pass

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Angela Herde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

This is a sad story, this story does not include victims, but I know who they are. Their lives have been destroyed by Meth. His wife was able to kick her Meth additction and focus on her 4 children, calling the police on Tim was the hardest thing she has probably ever done. He was truly taken over by the Meth demon. She says he reminded her of people in the movies that were possessed, the Meth demon had overtaken him, when he was driving away he looked like a 10 year old lost little boy. The epidemic has bodly slapped us in the face here in this town, we all need to pray and genuinely care about our neighbors, encourage them as they do better let them know that there is a better life to be sought then the Meth addicted one. I will continue to pray for this woman to have the strength to continue to stay clean and now raise her children on her own.
how sad

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

Angela Herde wrote:
This is a sad story, this story does not include victims, but I know who they are. Their lives have been destroyed by Meth. His wife was able to kick her Meth additction and focus on her 4 children, calling the police on Tim was the hardest thing she has probably ever done. He was truly taken over by the Meth demon. She says he reminded her of people in the movies that were possessed, the Meth demon had overtaken him, when he was driving away he looked like a 10 year old lost little boy. The epidemic has bodly slapped us in the face here in this town, we all need to pray and genuinely care about our neighbors, encourage them as they do better let them know that there is a better life to be sought then the Meth addicted one. I will continue to pray for this woman to have the strength to continue to stay clean and now raise her children on her own.
that's a sad story and I hope the mother, kids, and father beat this that has invaded their family. your response really got the message across to me is that while we (the government) spend taxes dollars against Mary Jane when we should be spending more to rid meth. i think that if more dollars were routed towards meth you could see some real improvement in the rural small town life again. i do not buy the story that it cant be removed. Small town / small community = everyone is in it together. you cant tell me with a little inside the drug work a small town cant put the meth monster down. People of the town come together shine like I know you can and show us how its done. remember cave junction is your town and lets not let another family hurt like this again. As A person from crescent city that has the same problems we all need to connect and try to move meth out.
IVpeep

Myrtle Creek, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2008

how sad wrote:
<quoted text>
that's a sad story and I hope the mother, kids, and father beat this that has invaded their family. your response really got the message across to me is that while we (the government) spend taxes dollars against Mary Jane when we should be spending more to rid meth. i think that if more dollars were routed towards meth you could see some real improvement in the rural small town life again. i do not buy the story that it cant be removed. Small town / small community = everyone is in it together. you cant tell me with a little inside the drug work a small town cant put the meth monster down. People of the town come together shine like I know you can and show us how its done. remember cave junction is your town and lets not let another family hurt like this again. As A person from crescent city that has the same problems we all need to connect and try to move meth out.
True That! Start spending money to get rid of this crap! Stop worrying about a harmless drug!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Josephine County Discussions

Search the Josephine County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Josephine County murderer Timothy Waddell found... (May '10) Jan '14 Jo Norris 3
Korff Found not Guilty of Attempted Aggravated ... (Mar '08) Oct '13 Marlena Korff 14
Life sentence for Grants Pass man for sex abuse (Jul '13) Sep '13 Johnny 9
Kitzhaber promotes county rescue plan, warns he... (Jun '13) Jun '13 illcommandante 1
Josephine County animal shelter faces closure (Apr '10) Jun '13 more 7
Letter: Political climate leads to Oregon mill ... (May '13) May '13 whiteyward 1
911 Dispatcher Tells Woman About To Be Sexually... (May '13) May '13 Chris 1
•••
•••
•••
•••