Two die in Jones County fire

Jun 9, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Abilene Reporter-News

Two men were killed in a Jones County fire early Sunday morning, Jones County Justice of the Peace Marlon Smith said this afternoon.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Apr 16, 2009
JOSH

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2008

Judged:

they were murdered!
Euless Postal Worker

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2008

Judged:

Please investigate this story.
These 2 men, Mike McCormick and Adrian Johnson were truly wonderful. As their friend and co-worker I think this needs a thorough investigation for the families of these men.
Thank you
anonymous

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2008

Judged:

I fully agree with the Euless Postal Worker who commented previously. Mike and Adrian were not victim to some sort of "accident." This was premeditated. I hope and pray that the cities of Anson and Abilene will investigate this case until the TRUTH comes out.
Keith

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Judged:

There is no doubt in my mind that this was NOT an accident. These men were very experienced in camping and the outdoors. I have known these men for years. They were not careless. They loved the outdoors, and their families, they would never endanger their own lives with carelessness. PLEASE investigate this!!!
anonymous

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Please don't cause other people to take the law into their own hands. Justice should be served.
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2008

Judged:

Please investigate this. This was not an accident.
Anonymous also

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2008

Judged:

I agree with another anonymous poster...This should be made an example of as far as Law Enforcement going all out to ascertain the exact cause of these horrible deaths. There are already people deeply convinced that there was foul play. People will take justice into their own hands if the Law Enforcement Officials drop the ball here. It is happening to much in this day and time. And there has to be an end to it.
It's not funny that we the public are already assuming that the law will do little or nothing about it.
That's not good.
To Law Enforcement..God Bless you in your efforts..
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2008

Judged:

These 2 men were murdered and left behind loving families that are deeply mourning their unnecessary loss. Justice needs to be served. Please do not stop the investigating until the TRUTH comes out. There are a lot of people counting on the Law Enforcement Officials to do a complete and thorough investgation, God Bless them in their work and God Bless the families left behind.
anonymous

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2008

Judged:

This was a ruthless act done by someone who should be found and prosecuted. these two men were law abiding and responsible men. If this is not acted on it will be a terrible failure of our lwa enforcement. The families of these two men are suffering and need appropriate closure in order to bring closure to this awful happening. I also agree they were murdered.
suzyroc houston tx

Texas City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2009

does anyone know how these 2 men died. was it arson or an accident? so sad, either way..
suzyroc houston tx

Texas City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2009

Euless Postal Worker wrote:
Please investigate this story.
These 2 men, Mike McCormick and Adrian Johnson were truly wonderful. As their friend and co-worker I think this needs a thorough investigation for the families of these men.
Thank you
Have they found anyone suspected of setting this fire?5825

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jones County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abilene High Speed Chase (Nov '07) Feb '08 Ashley 2

Search the Jones County Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••