Jones County shoots down proposed ant...

Jones County shoots down proposed anti-OLF resolution

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Advance story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Jones County shoots down proposed anti-OLF resolution. In it, The Daily Advance reports that:

“That was not my intention. My intention was to let people know Jones County is opposed to (the OLF).”

Not every county in eastern North Carolina is settled on opposing a Navy pilot jet landing field in its neighborhood. via The Daily Advance

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Advance.

Carolyn R

Asheboro, NC

#1 Nov 28, 2007
The message of that article makes no sense to me. They didn't vote against it but their intended message was that Jones county doesn't want the OLF. Am I the only one too dense for this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jones County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trio charged with shooting at vehicles includin... (Nov '15) Feb '16 Sandy 4
News Storm impact minimal Feb '16 JANICE LYNN 1
tired of danny heath (Oct '14) Jul '15 Jasper 4
News Jones Senior principal to lead Pamlico County H... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Resident 1
Probation Officer Steve Thompson not doing his ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 ondagrind 1
man swallows cocaine (Oct '14) Nov '14 Beaver Creek 2
News Jones County couple accused of insurance fraud (Sep '13) Nov '13 jalene 11
More from around the web