First On WITN: Motorcycle Wreck Leave...

First On WITN: Motorcycle Wreck Leaves Camp Lejeune Marine In Critical Condition

There are 3 comments on the WITN story from Jun 16, 2012, titled First On WITN: Motorcycle Wreck Leaves Camp Lejeune Marine In Critical Condition. In it, WITN reports that:

Law enforcement agencies in two counties are investigating a high speed motorcycle chase that left a Camp Lejeune Marine in critical condition today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WITN.

Raid6708

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2012
His last name is Boyer. He's a Marine with 1/6. He's an 0381 fresh from Afghanistan..
Kirk

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Jun 20, 2012
If someone is involved in a high speed chase running from the police.....I have no sympathy, you get what you deserve. Marine or not, he was still an idiot for what he did. People on crotch rockets think they own the streets....they soon find out how wrong they are.
Bullwhip

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jun 20, 2012
KIRK, How right you are dude. I would say more but you have said nothing but truth. I agree with you 100%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jones County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trio charged with shooting at vehicles includin... (Nov '15) Feb '16 Sandy 4
News Storm impact minimal (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANICE LYNN 1
tired of danny heath (Oct '14) Jul '15 Jasper 4
News Jones Senior principal to lead Pamlico County H... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Resident 1
Probation Officer Steve Thompson not doing his ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 ondagrind 1
man swallows cocaine (Oct '14) Nov '14 Beaver Creek 2
News Jones County couple accused of insurance fraud (Sep '13) Nov '13 jalene 11
More from around the web