Teacher Charged with Having Sex with ...

Teacher Charged with Having Sex with Student Serves 16 Days

There are 3 comments on the Abc11tv.com story from Jul 18, 2007, titled Teacher Charged with Having Sex with Student Serves 16 Days. In it, Abc11tv.com reports that:

JOHNSTON COUNTY) - A former Johnston County substitute teacher convicted of having sex with a student will spend 16 days in jail. via Abc11tv.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abc11tv.com.

THECROSS07

AOL

#1 Jul 24, 2007
I AM WONDERING WHY THIS GUY ONLY GOT SIXTEEN DAYS. THIS IS SENDING THE WRONG MESSAGE ABOUT HAVING SEX W/ UNDERAGE CHILDREN.
dabaddestchic

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2008
i really think that person should have got some years instead of some days. That is so unfair.I really think that people are gong to look at this and say if they only get 16 days then I am going to do the same thing and hope to get the same resuklts

Since: Oct 07

Fuquay Varina

#3 Jan 16, 2008
Mmm, sounds strange only 16 days. There's something to consider inside that case. Maybe something we don't know changed the conditions about only few days in jail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of raping a 16-year-old member of h... (Jun '09) May '15 Holywoman50 11
News 5 from Wake Co. charged in Clayton homicide (Sep '11) May '15 Jonathan 4
Raleigh activists calls for full accountability... (Dec '14) Dec '14 no justice 1
News Illegal alien charged with sexually assaulting ... (Oct '13) Dec '14 no justice 6
News Diego Reyes and Francisco Javier Zuniga (Aug '09) Nov '13 The King 18
News Clayton police arrest 5 in drug bust (Jun '07) Aug '13 No name 12
News First “legal” brewery opens in Johnst... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ddog 1
More from around the web