5 from Wake Co. charged in Clayton ho...

5 from Wake Co. charged in Clayton homicide

There are 4 comments on the MSNBC story from Sep 10, 2011, titled 5 from Wake Co. charged in Clayton homicide. In it, MSNBC reports that:

Five people from Wake County have been arrested in connection with a homicide investigation in Johnston County.A The Johnston County Sheriff's Office arrested Victoria Simpkins, 16; Jonathan Simpkins, 21; Adriana Russell, 17; Aaron Howell, 18; and Adam Elliott, 24 in connection with the death of...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

Jane

Dunn, NC

#1 Sep 10, 2011
This is the most disgusting thing ever! i cant believe i new them and have hung out with them!
Sara

Henderson, NC

#2 Sep 15, 2011
Look Jane, don't talk shit. Aaron's my brother, chill out.

FREE AARON!
Raleigh, NC

#3 Mar 2, 2012
Karma is a b****:)
Jonathan

San Antonio, TX

#4 May 5, 2015
Sara wrote:
Look Jane, don't talk shit. Aaron's my brother, chill out.
FREE AARON!
Yes free a murderer, good campaign to start

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of raping a 16-year-old member of h... (Jun '09) May '15 Holywoman50 11
Raleigh activists calls for full accountability... (Dec '14) Dec '14 no justice 1
News Illegal alien charged with sexually assaulting ... (Oct '13) Dec '14 no justice 6
News Diego Reyes and Francisco Javier Zuniga (Aug '09) Nov '13 The King 18
News Clayton police arrest 5 in drug bust (Jun '07) Aug '13 No name 12
News First “legal” brewery opens in Johnst... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ddog 1
News Body found in car, days after it was towed (Apr '13) Apr '13 tesa 1
More from around the web