Fire destroys ex-KKK leader's home

Jan 28, 2008 Full story: The Smithfield Herald 18

Fire officials are trying to determine what caused a blaze that destroyed the home of Charles "Junior" Barefoot, a former leader of the Johnston County chapter of the Ku Klux Klan. via The Smithfield Herald

Full Story
equality381

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 24, 2008
good! i hope his house burned down and he couldn't get anything out!!!! i'm a white person but i stick up for black people because they have a soul like whites, they breath like whites, they feel things and see things like whites but yet they are not treated like whites. some day they will be treated equally but only after stupid ignorant people like him are gone!
Katie

New Bern, NC

#2 Apr 28, 2008
yeah right whatever thats your opinion and everyone can think differently you think he is such a bad person, but yet your talking about how your glad that he lost his things and that his house burned down your an idiot because your acting just as predjudice as the man whose house got burnt down.
Chanel

Garner, NC

#3 May 13, 2008
You have to reep what you've sown
ooga

Covington, LA

#4 May 14, 2008
im gay and black and proud
equality381isani diot

Leland, NC

#5 May 16, 2008
equality381, stop being a racist fool. would you hope the house of a naacp member burned down? if not, you are pretty anti-white.
Robert4Freedom

Durham, NC

#6 Jul 30, 2008
The man was deranged, mentally ill. He doesn't have a grip on reality.

I don't agree with him at all, but it is sad for his family that the house was destroyed.
knight of righteousness

Wilmington, NC

#7 Aug 24, 2008
Their isnt anything illegal this man has done. Freedom of speech, religion, and fraternity is apart of our country. NAACP and Black Panther isnt illegal either so get over it!
Dick

United States

#8 Sep 3, 2008
Yea if it was the NAACP yall woulndt be so damn happy would you?
Dick

Knightdale, NC

#10 Oct 15, 2008
man you aint nothing, I can tell what kind of boy or hopefully not a man you are, you run your mouth over an internet post like you can shoot my threw your computer. GET A LIFE
ken

Largo, FL

#11 Oct 21, 2008
how you doing so they burned down a white mans house for speaking his mind down here in st petersburg fl i got the black mans kkk the uhuru movement next time they speak their mind can i burn down some of their houses and have people talk about what a good thing it is
Robert4Freedom

Durham, NC

#12 Oct 27, 2008
Dick wrote:
The NAACP promotes racial equality.

Junior Barefoot promoted the uneducated backward hatred of racism.

You can't equate NAACP fairness with the inherent evil of the KKK.
Luqman

Henderson, NC

#13 Nov 5, 2008
Dick wrote:
...dawh what would the difference be he lost his home not his convictions seemed the wrong thing burned
Soy Americano

Raleigh, NC

#14 May 21, 2009
knight of righteousness wrote:
Their isnt anything illegal this man has done. Freedom of speech, religion, and fraternity is apart of our country. NAACP and Black Panther isnt illegal either so get over it!
No you ar eright about that. HOWEVER- RAPING, DRAGGING, AND HANGING PEOPLE IS ILLEGAL.
Soy Americano

Raleigh, NC

#15 May 21, 2009
the good ol boys wrote:
i got this mans back i would kill someone to protect him! yall boy white black or purple if you got a problem come down south to georgia and i'll stick you with a broad head arrow. i go to the ghetto to get my target practice in so i am a damn good shot!
OH BROTHER...they breed stupid and racist in Georgia. By the way where in GA is that exactly?...
Soy Americano

Raleigh, NC

#16 May 21, 2009
Robert4Freedom wrote:
<quoted text>
The NAACP promotes racial equality.
Junior Barefoot promoted the uneducated backward hatred of racism.
You can't equate NAACP fairness with the inherent evil of the KKK.
RIGHT ON!!!
dean

United States

#17 Jun 21, 2009
if you would read the article, it says former klan leader. perhaps the guy had a change of heart. its funny in america. either everyone has free speech or no one has it. the klan, laraza, the naacp. so the right includes all idiots. any way the report was on his house burning down, not his views on life. learn to read, it will get you along in life.
Clancy Waldrip

Dunn, NC

#18 Jul 24, 2009
Well, I was there that night... dag if clyde didn't set the cross support cables to the Oak tree like Junior asked... as soon as it lit up, the dag thing tipped on over. Funny though, the newspaper never mentioned how Martin Luther, the cute youngen putbull with the missen teeth... got crushed and killed by the cross too... man, that was some good dawg!

And I was thinking all along... NOT SO CLOSE to the house... but being a green k^3, I thought best to keep my gums jambed and watch the hanging rehersals...
Southern Class

Lincolnton, NC

#19 Aug 17, 2009
It is not right to burn down anyone's home, regardless! Our country is or maybe I should say WAS about freedom! KKK and NAACP one in the same! If you do not like either organization , leave them alone. God will seperate all this mess out, you will not have to worry. Liberals have their rights and look what they have done to this once great country. Try to get along we probably do not have long! You do not have to fall in love with blacks, racist, or illegals, just be fair and go by what God and the law allows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diego Reyes and Francisco Javier Zuniga (Aug '09) Nov '13 The King 18
Illegal alien charged with sexually assaulting ... (Oct '13) Nov '13 Searl magnetic 5
Clayton police arrest 5 in drug bust (Jun '07) Aug '13 No name 12
First “legal” brewery opens in Johnst... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ddog 1
Body found in car, days after it was towed (Apr '13) Apr '13 tesa 1
Police identify woman who died in Four Oaks bar... (Mar '13) Mar '13 old friend 3
Man accused of raping a 16-year-old member of h... (Jun '09) Dec '12 Mack 10

Johnston County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE