N.C. Sheriff Under Fire For Calling M...

N.C. Sheriff Under Fire For Calling Mexicans 'Trashy'

There are 2 comments on the Fox News story from Sep 19, 2008, titled N.C. Sheriff Under Fire For Calling Mexicans 'Trashy'. In it, Fox News reports that:

Almost two dozen civil rights groups are asking for the resignation of a North Carolina sheriff who has come under fire for incendiary statements about Latinos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

mcm

AOL

#1 Sep 19, 2008
OPERATION: WBII 2OO8 !!!!!!!
MrBigsby

Raleigh, NC

#2 Sep 21, 2008
Geez, all I have to do is walk about 3 blocks to the apartment complex down the road and bunch of brown skinned folks that speak some form of gibberish, have cars parked on the grass and trash all over the back. Heck, even a few chickens running around. I been all over the world, and it looks like to me that the 3rd world if finding a new home in America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of raping a 16-year-old member of h... (Jun '09) May '15 Holywoman50 11
News 5 from Wake Co. charged in Clayton homicide (Sep '11) May '15 Jonathan 4
Raleigh activists calls for full accountability... (Dec '14) Dec '14 no justice 1
News Illegal alien charged with sexually assaulting ... (Oct '13) Dec '14 no justice 6
News Diego Reyes and Francisco Javier Zuniga (Aug '09) Nov '13 The King 18
News Clayton police arrest 5 in drug bust (Jun '07) Aug '13 No name 12
News First “legal” brewery opens in Johnst... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ddog 1
More from around the web