Johnston teacher faces rape charge

Johnston teacher faces rape charge

There are 1 comment on the News Observer story from Oct 14, 2006, titled Johnston teacher faces rape charge. In it, News Observer reports that:

A Johnston County teacher assigned to tutor an 11-year-old boy is now charged with raping him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Observer.

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2006
As a member of the community in which this has happened, I am appauled at the negative attention this has received. I do not know Ms. Withrow, but what happend to Innocent until Proven Guilty. The more and more I read about this the more and more suspicious it sounds. It is hard to imagine something like this can even happen in a school day. Maybe I am nieve, but for them to come forward three years after the fact is alarming in itself. I am also concerned this may be "revenge" for the alleged affair with the dad. Either way if she is guilty (which I am having a hard time believing) I hope an example is made and she goes away for a very long time. However if she is innocent, I hope the accuser goes away for a very very long time. I pray that this is not a ploy for VOTES with an election right around the corner. The media wants to portray her as a monster, try talking to some of the people who know her best and I am sure you will see a different side. Shame on all of you who have judged her.......... She may bery well be innocent..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of raping a 16-year-old member of h... (Jun '09) May '15 Holywoman50 11
News 5 from Wake Co. charged in Clayton homicide (Sep '11) May '15 Jonathan 4
Raleigh activists calls for full accountability... (Dec '14) Dec '14 no justice 1
News Illegal alien charged with sexually assaulting ... (Oct '13) Dec '14 no justice 6
News Diego Reyes and Francisco Javier Zuniga (Aug '09) Nov '13 The King 18
News Clayton police arrest 5 in drug bust (Jun '07) Aug '13 No name 12
News First “legal” brewery opens in Johnst... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ddog 1
More from around the web