Johnston County man charged with murder is on suicide watch.

Jan 14, 2008 Full story: Abc11tv.com

“It looked like an accordion, the way the front end and the back end were smashed together.”

Victoriano Layon of Selma, is on suicide watch while he's being held in the Wake county jail without bond. via Abc11tv.com

Full Story
an old friend

Hanover, NH

#1 Jan 25, 2008
I want to express my condolences to the family of the victims of this tragedy. I don't know what happened but I know Victoriano (Tino) is not a murderer. I grew up with him... He's a very intelligent and great guy, best friend, loving father and devoted husband. Don't do it Tino...
friend

AOL

#2 May 7, 2008
an old friend wrote:
I want to express my condolences to the family of the victims of this tragedy. I don't know what happened but I know Victoriano (Tino) is not a murderer. I grew up with him... He's a very intelligent and great guy, best friend, loving father and devoted husband. Don't do it Tino...
I Also want to express my sincere sadness for the loss of the the two victims in this tragic accident. I must also say that I too know Tino very well and he is all and more as mentioned above Im sure the truth will come out and people will see this is not true and something must have happend before the accident to Tino to cause this horrific accident. Please Tino hold on and the truth will be on your side prayers to all families involved .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raleigh activists calls for full accountability... Dec '14 no justice 1
Illegal alien charged with sexually assaulting ... (Oct '13) Dec '14 no justice 6
Diego Reyes and Francisco Javier Zuniga (Aug '09) Nov '13 The King 18
Clayton police arrest 5 in drug bust (Jun '07) Aug '13 No name 12
First “legal” brewery opens in Johnst... (Apr '13) Apr '13 ddog 1
Body found in car, days after it was towed (Apr '13) Apr '13 tesa 1
Police identify woman who died in Four Oaks bar... (Mar '13) Mar '13 old friend 3
More from around the web