Paintsville man found dead in dies after smoking in bed ignites fire
Johnson County Coroner J.R. Frisby said Mark Joseph Girard, 59, was found in a bedroom at the back of the house at 1132 State Street, and that was where the fire appeared to have started.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.
#1 Jan 10, 2012
#2 Jan 11, 2012
wELL THEY SAY HE WAS SMOKING IN BED AND SET HIS MATTRESS ON FIRE BUT IN THE STATE OF KY WE HAVE F.S.C. WHICH IS FIRE SAFE CIGARETTE SO GO FIGURE THAT ONE
Add your comments below
|Johnson County Kentucky Genealogy (Jul '12)||Jun 15||Robert||2|
|Pamela L. Lucas Scam artist/ thief||Apr '15||AScam||1|
|Commission gives permit to Kentucky's first fra...||Apr '15||concerned||1|
|Stolen excavator recovered (Dec '14)||Feb '15||Crackheads||20|
|any clean women out there (Dec '14)||Dec '14||hammer head||1|
|Officials: Be aware, be prepared (Sep '14)||Sep '14||jeremy||1|
|Oil springs dumb ass fire department (May '14)||Aug '14||oh yea||4|
Find what you want!
Search Johnson County Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC