New tenants announced for Greenwood mall

New tenants announced for Greenwood mall

There are 10 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Aug 9, 2007, titled New tenants announced for Greenwood mall. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

About 17 stores will lease space in Greenwood Park Mall's new lifestyle center that opens in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Fan of Pizza and Beer

Carmel, IN

#1 Aug 10, 2007
BJ's Brewhouse is the real deal! I have eaten at one in Columbus, OH. The food is very tasty and the beer selection will be the best in Indy.
Correction

Duncan, OK

#2 Aug 10, 2007
Ann Taylor's Loft has had a store in the Greenwood Park Mall for many years.
Yeah Right

United States

#3 Aug 10, 2007
Who in Greenwood would shop at White House Black Market?
Love To Shop

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2007
I'll be at White House Black Market!:)

I miss the old Ayres. I wish they would add a Nordstroms. I could live without Sears, but their appliances are nice.

I hope the new Cheesecake Factory will have the Pad Thai that was taken out of the Keystone Mall menu.
Love To Shop

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2007
....oh, and an Express and Limited would have been good too.... Simon Mall, are you listening?
Marcia

Miami, FL

#6 Aug 10, 2007
Here's a description of White House/Black Market (it's been in the Town Center @ Boca for years)
"In 1985, an exclusive concept was born in Baltimore, Maryland. The White House opened its doors as a boutique carrying white and only white clothing and accessories for women.

Continuing its focus on classic colors, the Company opened a new concept called Black Market in 1995. Similar in its monochromatic theme, Black Market merchandised only in alluring shades of black.

Due to the success of each concept, the Company focused its direction in 1997 and began combining both concepts under one roof. Today White House I Black Market is the result of that combination presenting stores which feature clothing and accessories only in shades of the timeless colors of white and black."
workin in Gwood

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Aug 10, 2007
Hey Simon Malls: how about A&F in Greenwood???
CG-Alum

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Aug 10, 2007
We already have a Hollister. There's no need for more skanky girl's clothing.
Open up something worthwhile instead of A&F.
Gerald L Russell

Martinsville, IN

#9 Aug 11, 2007
I-Max in Greenwood ?
workin in Gwood

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Aug 15, 2007
CG-Alum wrote:
We already have a Hollister. There's no need for more skanky girl's clothing.
Open up something worthwhile instead of A&F.
A&F isn't skany! That's not very nice! I don't wear it myself, being as I'm not built like a beanpole, but my daugher loves it (and IS extremely thin). I love most additions, just thought that would be a nice addition for the "tweens" to twenties range.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man took pictures of nude boys (Jan '10) May '16 shelly 3
News Johnson County man arrested for child molestation (Dec '13) Jun '15 Captain Jailbait 10
News Animal incinerator building needs repairs (Jul '07) May '15 farmerjohn 2
News Speedrome memorabilia recalls golden era of Ind... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Mike Smith 1
News Girls Inc. programs help build girls' self-esteem (Dec '11) Apr '14 JPT 2
News GM Stamping plant recommended as new criminal j... (Mar '14) Mar '14 USS Liberty 1
weddings (Oct '13) Oct '13 ima hoosier 1
More from around the web