Mom Kills Toddler With Axe

Mom Kills Toddler With Axe

There are 2 comments on the Indiana's NewsCenter story from Feb 28, 2012, titled Mom Kills Toddler With Axe. In it, Indiana's NewsCenter reports that:

TRAFALGAR, Ind. - a Johnson County woman is in jail Tuesday afternoon, charged with murdering her 3-year-old son, after she charged at police, swinging an axe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indiana's NewsCenter.

joshua gatton

New Carlisle, IN

#1 Feb 28, 2012
just wanted to inform everyone that she did not kill her child with an axe...
ima hosier

Itasca, IL

#2 Mar 2, 2012
no of course not. she drowned that sweet little boy before she took out after the police with an axe. what a b----. i hope the judge who ordered that she get to keep that little fellow overnight is real proud of himself. they both should go to jail and she should be executed and he should be impeached. i am sick of the court system working with the deadbeat parents to keep a dysfunctional family togather and then a child dies. screw the judge in johnson county who said that this stupid worthless piece of crap mom be allowed to keep that little boy overnight. yes. he will now sleep eternal and be an angel. bless his little heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Johnson County man arrested for child molestation (Dec '13) Jun '15 Captain Jailbait 10
News Police: Man took pictures of nude boys (Jan '10) Jun '15 dr who 2
News Animal incinerator building needs repairs (Jul '07) May '15 farmerjohn 2
News Speedrome memorabilia recalls golden era of Ind... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Mike Smith 1
News Girls Inc. programs help build girls' self-esteem (Dec '11) Apr '14 JPT 2
News GM Stamping plant recommended as new criminal j... (Mar '14) Mar '14 USS Liberty 1
weddings (Oct '13) Oct '13 ima hoosier 1
More from around the web