Atterbury damage totals could reach tens of millions

The troops at Camp Atterbury in Johnson County are trained to help civilians clean up after disasters. Full Story
goodmorninghumor

Canton, MI

#1 Jun 6, 2008
Its just God's way of saying that Camp Atterbury needed an overhaul. I'm happy to hear no one was seriously injured. Hopefully we'll see some quality improvements on the camp now. Thank you Lord.
Painfully Obvious

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 11, 2008
Must be a long time since this moron has been to Camp Atterbury. Tens of millions of dollars have been put into the camp as its now a major mobilization and training site for troops heading to southwest Asia. Idiots like this should keep their out of state....out of knowledge opinions to themselves.
goodstuff

Fishers, IN

#3 Jun 11, 2008
Painfully Obvious wrote:
Must be a long time since this moron has been to Camp Atterbury. Tens of millions of dollars have been put into the camp as its now a major mobilization and training site for troops heading to southwest Asia. Idiots like this should keep their out of state....out of knowledge opinions to themselves.
It should be sold so we can pay off Indianas debt for voting for Bush and Danials. It is disturbing to know that troops are here practicing to kill and mame for greedy republican oil!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls Inc. programs help build girls' self-esteem (Dec '11) Apr '14 JPT 2
GM Stamping plant recommended as new criminal j... (Mar '14) Mar '14 USS Liberty 1
Johnson County man arrested for child molestation (Dec '13) Dec '13 Ralph Bloomingdale 2
weddings (Oct '13) Oct '13 ima hoosier 1
SWAT team makes arrest at Center Grove apartmen... (Oct '13) Oct '13 HoneyCreekResident 1
Boy, 11, youngest facing murder charge in 90 years (Jul '11) Sep '13 ima hoosier 3
Police: Woman shot hole in neighbor's ceiling i... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ralph 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Johnson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••