Carlisle Man Arrested for Second Degree Sexual Abuse

May 25, 2011 Full story: KCRG

A Carlisle man has been arrested for six counts of second degree sexual abuse after police say he committed sex acts with an individual under the age of twelve during 2006 and 2007 in Swisher.

Full Story
Mr Libris Fidelis

Cedar Rapids, IA

#1 May 25, 2011
I do not understand what is going on in our country, and especially in Iowa when the news has documented the penalties for child sex crimes, that there are still so many cases of sexual child abuse. It happens in major US cities and it happens in rural towns. Certainly offenders are not alienated from news sources! Are they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inmate Claims Substance Found in His Possession... (May '14) May '14 Pray without stop... 1
1966 Adoption last name Kern (Mar '12) Jan '14 were you adopted ... 2
Residents Evacuated From North Liberty Apartmen... (Aug '13) Aug '13 whistleblower 1
Rec Center won't have ping pong (Jul '13) Jul '13 Harley 2
Gregg Hennigan wrote a new blog post: Iowa City... (Jul '13) Jul '13 rs 3 gold 1
Arrests for Jan. 29 (Apr '13) Apr '13 Todd Evert Dincan 1
Man Who Allegedly Shot At Horses Is A Captain I... (Jan '13) Jan '13 XXX13 1
More from around the web