Falfurrias Police Arrest Suspect in M...

Falfurrias Police Arrest Suspect in Multiple Drive-By Shootings

There are 15 comments on the KIII story from Dec 26, 2012, titled Falfurrias Police Arrest Suspect in Multiple Drive-By Shootings. In it, KIII reports that:

The Falfurrias Police Department has captured an 18-year old man wanted for a couple of drive-by shootings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIII.

yea

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Good job. Lets continue taking off wanna be gangsters off the streets.
Gorda

United States

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Maria don't drop the soap lol what a p**sy
fal

Denver, CO

#3 Dec 26, 2012
yea wrote:
Good job. Lets continue taking off wanna be gangsters off the streets.
why did the cops take so long to pick up this person up they knew who did it, and you know what if it wouldve been your kid are mine the cops wouldve had them locked up already...I say something fishy going with these cops...
Darla

United States

#4 Dec 26, 2012
Ok that's great they caught the guy BUT did you all read the report? It was 2 something in the morning, what are teenagers and a baby a couple months old doing up at that time? Just saying.
cOoL

Corpus Christi, TX

#5 Dec 27, 2012
fal wrote:
<quoted text>why did the cops take so long to pick up this person up they knew who did it, and you know what if it wouldve been your kid are mine the cops wouldve had them locked up already...I say something fishy going with these cops...
Evidence, witness statements you know shit you need in court idiot!!!!
Melissa arredondo

Houston, TX

#6 Dec 27, 2012
What d hell is going on down there this 5 yrs gone everybody dieing
Melissa arredondo

Houston, TX

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Dame what d hells happening with this cops that aint doing sh*t
Melissa arredondo

Houston, TX

#8 Dec 27, 2012
From fal. But live in houston way off better
Break the cycle

Alice, TX

#9 Dec 27, 2012
Darla u are very very right!! I feel if these kids are out at that time of night there are looking for some kind of trouble ad then having a 6 month yr old baby in the damn car!! What are they freaken crazy. If u don't have a babysitter u have no business out on the streets.. That's the thing now in days these kids are popping out kids when there kids them selfs.. They need mature once they find out there pregnant and change there ways of living an ways of thinking.. So tht means ur gonna have a baby stay ur happy little butt at home.. Baby's having baby's so sad..
Melissa arredondo

Houston, TX

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Well thats true kids and having babys there moms need to watch what they do instead of being out tamen
geez

Portland, TX

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Yup. What was a bunch of teenagers doing out at that time an the mother had them out. Maybe if she would of stayed home that wouldn't have happended other daughter. Cynthia is the only girl with kids that Dana hangs out with. Someone give me her address ill be happy to call cps on her!! Poor babys the teen mothers just don't care.
Omg

Alice, TX

#12 Dec 29, 2012
Melissa arredondo wrote:
Well thats true kids and having babys there moms need to watch what they do instead of being out tamen
Omg who are you to be talking your the one with all these kids from different baby daddy's and you dont even take care of them look at your self before your there talking about someone else
Flaca

Houston, TX

#13 Jan 2, 2013
If u have something to say have d guts to put ur name bit*h
Rookie

United States

#14 Jan 22, 2013
Who got shot n who got picked up
wow

Lockhart, TX

#15 Jan 22, 2013
geez wrote:
Yup. What was a bunch of teenagers doing out at that time an the mother had them out. Maybe if she would of stayed home that wouldn't have happended other daughter. Cynthia is the only girl with kids that Dana hangs out with. Someone give me her address ill be happy to call cps on her!! Poor babys the teen mothers just don't care.
Well I live in the same neighborhood on the east side and on that night that they were out, that guy shot up their house 3 different times in the same night. So maybe it's better that they weren't home.

Who the hell are you to be judging what time people should be in bed anyways? Get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Wells County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mathis Police Officer Accused of Indecency with... (Nov '14) Jul 13 DDT 9
News Capital Murder arrest in Premont (Dec '13) Oct '16 ashamed 42
News Texas oil town considers plan for immigrant det... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Right Between The... 3
News Jim Wells Commissioners Vote No On Detention Ce... (Jun '16) Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Authorities Investigating Attempted Murder Suic... (Aug '15) May '16 Alemine 8
News Free Family Health Fair Set for Alice (Apr '16) Apr '16 hello 1
News Jim Wells County Constable arrested for intoxic... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Mr Right 2
More from around the web