Joyriding Thieves Get Caught in Jim Wells County

There are 3 comments on the KIII story from Apr 20, 2010, titled Joyriding Thieves Get Caught in Jim Wells County. In it, KIII reports that:

In Jim Wells County, three men stand accused of stealing a car and going on a crime spree just north of Alice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIII.

Cody Trejo

Alice, TX

#1 Apr 21, 2010
Talk about pathetic these thieves stole my brothers F250 truck and flipped it 3 times 2 miles from my house!!! Come on Losers if your gonna steal a truck at least know how to drive. I hope that they learned there lessons because the people in my neck of the woods are not gonna refrain from killing the next A-hole who steals our Vehicles.
JBone

United States

#2 Apr 21, 2010
They are pieces of trash and should all die!
laneyyy

Kemp, TX

#3 May 20, 2010
Omg thats crazyyy i think i heard about that! didnt they rob a store or something? so what did urr brother do about his truck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Wells County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DNA Evidence Holding Up Capital Murder Trial in... 9 hr screw you 4
News Mathis Police Officer Accused of Indecency with... Mar '15 whoknows 7
News Three Jim Wells County women charged with voter... (Feb '10) Feb '15 Voter 10
News Anthrax confirmed in Jim Wells County cow (Oct '14) Oct '14 Elprimo 2
News Jim Wells County Authorities Looking for Burgla... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Lily 2
News County vector control opens new storage (Aug '14) Aug '14 No Spray 2
News Jim Wells County judge, commissioner ousted by ... (May '14) Jun '14 Joey 3
More from around the web