Groom allegedly used stolen credit ca...

Groom allegedly used stolen credit card number

There are 52 comments on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Groom allegedly used stolen credit card number. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

A South Texas groom arrested shortly before making it to the altar is accused of using a stolen credit card number to buy the wedding dress and rent tuxedos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Walk

Corpus Christi, TX

#53 Jul 2, 2011
All those vendors (not online) who accepted his number and not his card should be fired for stupidity.
yup

Los Angeles, CA

#54 Jul 2, 2011
Walk wrote:
All those vendors (not online) who accepted his number and not his card should be fired for stupidity.
i second that.. i use my husbands card when he has to be else where.. and i always tell him, its funny cause i never get checked.. i ts under his name.. i hand it over pay for my items and go on bout my bussiness..
Friend

Corpus Christi, TX

#55 Jul 2, 2011
Wow the whole Alice must be infactuated or have a lot of envy towards this couple. Yes, everyone is titled to their opinion but come on, move on already, there are better things in life than to be on a web page filled with half of things that are way beyond the truth. Spend time with your family and friends. If not and you live your lives bitter and angry have nothing better else to do but talk about people that is so Pathetic!
FYI

Beeville, TX

#56 Jul 3, 2011
Friend wrote:
Wow the whole Alice must be infactuated or have a lot of envy towards this couple. Yes, everyone is titled to their opinion but come on, move on already, there are better things in life than to be on a web page filled with half of things that are way beyond the truth. Spend time with your family and friends. If not and you live your lives bitter and angry have nothing better else to do but talk about people that is so Pathetic!
All truth all truth!! Just ask her about the baby she shook and messed up!! Oh but she's a nice girl, lmao ha ha ha ha.
Alice resd

United States

#57 Jul 4, 2011
Om gosh he is out I saw him walking out thy restaruat today how could thy let him out so did he get married after all I bet his using ice boxes now what about thy swimming pool did he charger that to thy card haha hes gurl looks like she a druggy poor thing
really

United States

#58 Jul 4, 2011
He got married on the 30th of June
done

Corpus Christi, TX

#59 Jul 6, 2011
Alice resd wrote:
Om gosh he is out I saw him walking out thy restaruat today how could thy let him out so did he get married after all I bet his using ice boxes now what about thy swimming pool did he charger that to thy card haha hes gurl looks like she a druggy poor thing
hello alice resd. ur the most retard person i have heard from on this stupid page he is just as u and i he does have to eat sleep and shit just lk u and i u made no sence in ur comment at all get off ur ass and get an education u dumbass do u want or need a swimming pool if so go charge one to ur own card and leave these people alone already get off ur high horse and step back in to the getto jerk
wtfb

Corpus Christi, TX

#60 Jul 7, 2011
denise didnt rat on shit he got caught first n he ratted to save his own ass know one would have known about denise but he opened his mouth after he tried acting like a bad ass now u really know the kind of person he is not to be trusted cuz hell snitch
gal

Corpus Christi, TX

#61 Jul 7, 2011
wtfb wrote:
denise didnt rat on shit he got caught first n he ratted to save his own ass know one would have known about denise but he opened his mouth after he tried acting like a bad ass now u really know the kind of person he is not to be trusted cuz hell snitch
u dont know anything at all they had already been investagating denise and sam both so dont go off and act lk she is so perfect they have both come to terms with what they did now its time for everyone else to deal with it too
wonderwoman

San Antonio, TX

#62 Jul 7, 2011
u keep saying how she almost killed her baby...when and how did she do that..im not from alice but I have met Denise before...she does look like a druggie...
Lmao

Dallas, TX

#63 Jul 7, 2011
wonderwoman wrote:
u keep saying how she almost killed her baby...when and how did she do that..im not from alice but I have met Denise before...she does look like a druggie...
It was in the paper and she went to jail for it. She shook that baby and basically that baby is 13 now but has the mind of a 8 year old. Please stop acting like she's some kind of good girl.... She is trash and always will be!!!!!!
Texas Rose

United States

#65 Jul 16, 2011
Denise will get her's. And the uncles last name is Gonzales, that's Rene Gonzales.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Wells County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mathis Police Officer Accused of Indecency with... (Nov '14) Jul '17 DDT 9
News Capital Murder arrest in Premont (Dec '13) Oct '16 ashamed 42
News Texas oil town considers plan for immigrant det... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Right Between The... 3
News Jim Wells Commissioners Vote No On Detention Ce... (Jun '16) Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Authorities Investigating Attempted Murder Suic... (Aug '15) May '16 Alemine 8
News Free Family Health Fair Set for Alice (Apr '16) Apr '16 hello 1
News Jim Wells County Constable arrested for intoxic... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Mr Right 2
More from around the web