Groom allegedly used stolen credit ca...

Groom allegedly used stolen credit card number

There are 52 comments on the KCBD-TV Lubbock story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Groom allegedly used stolen credit card number. In it, KCBD-TV Lubbock reports that:

A South Texas groom arrested shortly before making it to the altar is accused of using a stolen credit card number to buy the wedding dress and rent tuxedos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCBD-TV Lubbock.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jay

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Jun 22, 2011
eewwwww
so sad

Corpus Christi, TX

#2 Jun 22, 2011
he made the front page in today's alice echo,it also had his picture
just asking

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Jun 22, 2011
what i'd like to know is how he got away with it in so many different places,like charging a wedding dress for a thousand bucks at wedding lace,and so many other places that should have asked to see the card,instead of just the number
HAHA

Frisco, TX

#4 Jun 22, 2011
He's going to a federal pound him in his a$$ prison
LMAO

Frisco, TX

#5 Jun 23, 2011
His ex wife thinks she's the shit.. She works with me at CACOST and I have her as a friend on my Facebook and she's always talking smack about how she will kick some bitches ass. But I know for a fact she's scared and has never fought before.. she's all talk her husband I feel sorry for he's a hard worker and she cheats on him all the time. That's sad! By the way I hear she's cooky trejos half sister eeeeewwwwww... So u know she's trash too!!!
LMAO

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2011
Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all she don't work there she works at sears second she wasn't married she was getting married that Tuesday get your Story straight damm you people talk crap and don't know crap about them
NO you need to get your shit straight! It days EX- WIFE!!! don't you know he was married before and has children? His EX'S name is Ann Francis Chapa-Ramirez lives in Beevile.. She is also the half sister to Cookie Hawkins. She has this shit posted all over her damn Facebook on how embarrassing it is because her son has the same name.. So get YOUR shit straight if YOU don't know anything.. Dumbass!!
Rina

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Jun 24, 2011
Wow I saw it on ch3 this morning. Its really pretty sad. I know when we all want to get married we all want the best and want everything perfect, BUT not by stealing a credit card! That was and is really pointless. I mean everything will be traced back to you! Didn't you think it through. Now the guy is married, but in jail. Well hopefully now he wil be sitting there thinking about the choices he made. He needs to pray, and ask for forgiveness from all the people he hurt by this.
what a weirdo

Portland, TX

#9 Jun 24, 2011
Whats the girls name that he was suppose to marry or he just married? And where does she work?
tool

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2011
So Anns ex sam is going to marry denise which he us to mess around with olinda her cousin. TRASH the whole bunch of them
Lmbo

Beeville, TX

#11 Jun 25, 2011
Her name is Olynda not Olinda bunch of idiots!!!!
Watch it

Corpus Christi, TX

#12 Jun 26, 2011
I heard he was set up to be busted right before the wedding ,so he could be made an ass out of just like he did the companies card,how neat
miss no it all

United States

#13 Jun 26, 2011
Yu
Watch it wrote:
I heard he was set up to be busted right before the wedding ,so he could be made an ass out of just like he did the companies card,how neat
he was set up one if his baby momas didn't want for sam to get married
Laughing

United States

#14 Jun 27, 2011
Lmbo wrote:
Her name is Olynda not Olinda bunch of idiots!!!!
I'm sure she saw the money he was flashing around and wanted him again.
Oh sure

Pflugerville, TX

#15 Jun 27, 2011
miss no it all wrote:
Yu<quoted text> he was set up one if his baby momas didn't want for sam to get married
Yes it was a conspiracy to take down the most dangerous man in alice... LOL
ala

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jun 27, 2011
Olynda? The one that uses chingos of make up?
oxoxox

Corpus Christi, TX

#17 Jun 27, 2011
what I dont understand that the co. (forbs) didn't catch the charges on the card sooner. An experenced bookeeper would have noticed it right away. Mr. Forbs you need to hire new people that will take care of your business.
sooo

United States

#19 Jun 27, 2011
Is denise in jail too.. sad if its just sam there. shes ratting him out to save her ass. she obviously wasnt really in luv with him!
could be

Portland, TX

#20 Jun 27, 2011
oxoxox wrote:
what I dont understand that the co.(forbs) didn't catch the charges on the card sooner. An experenced bookeeper would have noticed it right away. Mr. Forbs you need to hire new people that will take care of your business.
They may have been giving him enough rope to hang himself with.
Fun

Pawnee, TX

#21 Jun 27, 2011
could be wrote:
<quoted text>
They may have been giving him enough rope to hang himself with.
I know what you mean but do you think they will get that? Lol
Cover girl

United States

#23 Jun 28, 2011
ala wrote:
Olynda? The one that uses chingos of make up?
Lmfao Yes can you say blush?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Wells County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mathis man charged with possession of cockfight... May 6 Tammy 2
News Mathis Police Officer Accused of Indecency with... (Nov '14) Jul '17 DDT 9
News Capital Murder arrest in Premont (Dec '13) Oct '16 ashamed 42
News Texas oil town considers plan for immigrant det... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Right Between The... 3
News Jim Wells Commissioners Vote No On Detention Ce... (Jun '16) Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Authorities Investigating Attempted Murder Suic... (Aug '15) May '16 Alemine 8
News Free Family Health Fair Set for Alice (Apr '16) Apr '16 hello 1