Girl found dead in Jim Wells County a...

Girl found dead in Jim Wells County after fleeing from DPS trooper

There are 4 comments on the Corpus Christi Caller-Times story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Girl found dead in Jim Wells County after fleeing from DPS trooper. In it, Corpus Christi Caller-Times reports that:

A Department of Public Safety trooper noticed a suspicious pickup about 3:45 p.m. parked behind a feed store on Farm-to-Market Road 716, according to a DPS Cpl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corpus Christi Caller-Times.

signapop

Lockhart, TX

#1 Jan 18, 2013
lousy parents X3 with deliquent kids X3. All siblings need to be removed by CPS and placed in foster care, 2 others in truck placed in juvie till they are 18 and all of their parents need to be found negligent and face heavy fines.
Lotto

Alice, TX

#2 Jan 18, 2013
The other girl and the boy were placed in juvie? Was there already a hearing?
signapop

Lockhart, TX

#3 Jan 19, 2013
I said that is what needs to happen, not what has happend.
Truth

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2013
What are you taking about its not like they are the ones who killed leesa! Them driving has nothing to do with leesas death! I bet you don't even know the truth about what really happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Wells County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mathis Police Officer Accused of Indecency with... (Nov '14) Jan '17 fromwhatiheard 8
News Capital Murder arrest in Premont (Dec '13) Oct '16 ashamed 42
News Texas oil town considers plan for immigrant det... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Right Between The... 3
News Jim Wells Commissioners Vote No On Detention Ce... (Jun '16) Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Authorities Investigating Attempted Murder Suic... (Aug '15) May '16 Alemine 8
News Free Family Health Fair Set for Alice (Apr '16) Apr '16 hello 1
News Jim Wells County Constable arrested for intoxic... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Mr Right 2
More from around the web