Orange Grove Shooting Victim in ICU

Orange Grove Shooting Victim in ICU

There are 47 comments on the KIII story from Jun 6, 2012, titled Orange Grove Shooting Victim in ICU. In it, KIII reports that:

It turns out a shooting over the weekend in Orange Grove was over a woman. Jim Wells County authorities say the woman's old boyfriend shot her new boyfriend in the face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIII.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
outraged

United States

#42 Jul 14, 2012
Lexy-Love-Bug wrote:
I know jason and sylvia. But this story is so old. 3 wrongs don't make a right. Everyone keeps posting the samething. Each one knew what they were doing, it just turned out bad. And for the wife, should of kept the husband happy. The only one that is hurt is the children. They are young and innocent. We are suppose to teach them rights not wrong doings. Think of the kids. Cause one day they will read this. We all have our faults. Especially the ones posting on this issue. Y don't y'all move on as well. And let the past go and look into the future.
How dare you say the wife should have kept the husband happy like it is her fault he cheated. The children are hurt absolutely,but so is the wife, so are Jason's parents, lots of innocents are hurt. Those 3 adults are wrong but had Sylvia not played both ends to benefit her ego none of this would have happened. She is in my opinion the guiltiest of them all.

But to suggest wrong doing on the part of the wife? What an idiotic thing to say. That has got to be the dumbest thing I have read on Topix to date.
Tiffany

United States

#43 Jul 14, 2012
Thank you for saying her comment was idiotic but i have regretfully gotten used to hearing that claim from that bunch since early June. Blame me, i really dont care anymore.(And for the record I'm the very soon to be completely ex wife i have had my fill of reading professions of undying love on my ex's phone daily from the woman who was the reason he was where he was and having her call me personally attack me.)

Take your own advice and stop posting about it on here you're keeping it going also dear.

The three adults all made mistakes, one now will have a record, one no longer has a left eye along with other physical mess, and well i dont know nor care about the third she has karma and or god to answer to. But dont place blame on others when honestly hun my biggest mistake was trusting someone i shouldn't have. But moving on with my life so my children can have closure and see that life goes on no matter what
outraged

United States

#44 Jul 14, 2012
Tiffany wrote:
Thank you for saying her comment was idiotic but i have regretfully gotten used to hearing that claim from that bunch since early June. Blame me, i really dont care anymore.(And for the record I'm the very soon to be completely ex wife i have had my fill of reading professions of undying love on my ex's phone daily from the woman who was the reason he was where he was and having her call me personally attack me.)

Take your own advice and stop posting about it on here you're keeping it going also dear.

The three adults all made mistakes, one now will have a record, one no longer has a left eye along with other physical mess, and well i dont know nor care about the third she has karma and or god to answer to. But dont place blame on others when honestly hun my biggest mistake was trusting someone i shouldn't have. But moving on with my life so my children can have closure and see that life goes on no matter what
My prayers and best wishes for you and your children. I am sorry that your introduction to South Texas and particularly Orange Grove was so horrendous. There are actually good people here and they are definitely not represented by the jerks posting here. God bless you and yours.
Tiffany

United States

#45 Jul 15, 2012
outraged wrote:
<quoted text>
My prayers and best wishes for you and your children. I am sorry that your introduction to South Texas and particularly Orange Grove was so horrendous. There are actually good people here and they are definitely not represented by the jerks posting here. God bless you and yours.
I have family in Corpus and friends who i love with all my heart down around south texas, I don't let a few people with some bad choices or being jerks determine the way i see the whole area :) thank you tho..
upset

United States

#46 Nov 9, 2012
She still has all kinds of men over all the time she will not learn till something happens to one of her kids or they. Are taken away from her.
Random

United States

#47 Nov 9, 2012
Well until Ken grows a pair and takes them (the boys) so they can see stability instead of a brothel there's not much anyone can do but hope the boys realize that life isn't healthy. She'll never stop her games she thinks she's justified.
orange grove local

Shreveport, LA

#48 Apr 9, 2013
upset wrote:
She still has all kinds of men over all the time she will not learn till something happens to one of her kids or they. Are taken away from her.
court is coming up, she'll screw up her new relationship trying to get back with one of the jason's and maybe this time she won't walk away like she's innocent. who knows. i for one, hope jason's ex wife shows i used to work with him, she's a sweetheart who got screwed the hell over by everything in this and didn't deserve what short shyt put her through

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Wells County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Capital Murder arrest in Premont (Dec '13) Oct '16 ashamed 42
News Texas oil town considers plan for immigrant det... Aug '16 Right Between The... 3
News Jim Wells Commissioners Vote No On Detention Ce... Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Authorities Investigating Attempted Murder Suic... (Aug '15) May '16 Alemine 8
News Free Family Health Fair Set for Alice (Apr '16) Apr '16 hello 1
News Jim Wells County Constable arrested for intoxic... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Mr Right 2
News Is the sky falling? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hold Up 6
More from around the web