Orange Grove Shooting Victim in ICU

Jun 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KIII

It turns out a shooting over the weekend in Orange Grove was over a woman. Jim Wells County authorities say the woman's old boyfriend shot her new boyfriend in the face.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
outraged

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Lexy-Love-Bug wrote:
I know jason and sylvia. But this story is so old. 3 wrongs don't make a right. Everyone keeps posting the samething. Each one knew what they were doing, it just turned out bad. And for the wife, should of kept the husband happy. The only one that is hurt is the children. They are young and innocent. We are suppose to teach them rights not wrong doings. Think of the kids. Cause one day they will read this. We all have our faults. Especially the ones posting on this issue. Y don't y'all move on as well. And let the past go and look into the future.
How dare you say the wife should have kept the husband happy like it is her fault he cheated. The children are hurt absolutely,but so is the wife, so are Jason's parents, lots of innocents are hurt. Those 3 adults are wrong but had Sylvia not played both ends to benefit her ego none of this would have happened. She is in my opinion the guiltiest of them all.

But to suggest wrong doing on the part of the wife? What an idiotic thing to say. That has got to be the dumbest thing I have read on Topix to date.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Thank you for saying her comment was idiotic but i have regretfully gotten used to hearing that claim from that bunch since early June. Blame me, i really dont care anymore.(And for the record I'm the very soon to be completely ex wife i have had my fill of reading professions of undying love on my ex's phone daily from the woman who was the reason he was where he was and having her call me personally attack me.)

Take your own advice and stop posting about it on here you're keeping it going also dear.

The three adults all made mistakes, one now will have a record, one no longer has a left eye along with other physical mess, and well i dont know nor care about the third she has karma and or god to answer to. But dont place blame on others when honestly hun my biggest mistake was trusting someone i shouldn't have. But moving on with my life so my children can have closure and see that life goes on no matter what
outraged

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Tiffany wrote:
Thank you for saying her comment was idiotic but i have regretfully gotten used to hearing that claim from that bunch since early June. Blame me, i really dont care anymore.(And for the record I'm the very soon to be completely ex wife i have had my fill of reading professions of undying love on my ex's phone daily from the woman who was the reason he was where he was and having her call me personally attack me.)

Take your own advice and stop posting about it on here you're keeping it going also dear.

The three adults all made mistakes, one now will have a record, one no longer has a left eye along with other physical mess, and well i dont know nor care about the third she has karma and or god to answer to. But dont place blame on others when honestly hun my biggest mistake was trusting someone i shouldn't have. But moving on with my life so my children can have closure and see that life goes on no matter what
My prayers and best wishes for you and your children. I am sorry that your introduction to South Texas and particularly Orange Grove was so horrendous. There are actually good people here and they are definitely not represented by the jerks posting here. God bless you and yours.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

outraged wrote:
<quoted text>
My prayers and best wishes for you and your children. I am sorry that your introduction to South Texas and particularly Orange Grove was so horrendous. There are actually good people here and they are definitely not represented by the jerks posting here. God bless you and yours.
I have family in Corpus and friends who i love with all my heart down around south texas, I don't let a few people with some bad choices or being jerks determine the way i see the whole area :) thank you tho..
upset

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

She still has all kinds of men over all the time she will not learn till something happens to one of her kids or they. Are taken away from her.
Random

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Well until Ken grows a pair and takes them (the boys) so they can see stability instead of a brothel there's not much anyone can do but hope the boys realize that life isn't healthy. She'll never stop her games she thinks she's justified.
orange grove local

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

upset wrote:
She still has all kinds of men over all the time she will not learn till something happens to one of her kids or they. Are taken away from her.
court is coming up, she'll screw up her new relationship trying to get back with one of the jason's and maybe this time she won't walk away like she's innocent. who knows. i for one, hope jason's ex wife shows i used to work with him, she's a sweetheart who got screwed the hell over by everything in this and didn't deserve what short shyt put her through

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jim Wells County Discussions

Search the Jim Wells County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff's officials holding man on murder charge Apr 10 juana la marana 3
Safety was 'a priority' Apr 7 Hehehe 3
Retiring K-9 Ivo will now catch balls not bad guys Apr 4 former townie 1
Council meeting Thursday Mar 26 Here Is Your Chance 6
Conspiracy (Mar '08) Mar '14 NOT ALPHABAMBI 2
First AgriLife farmers market in Jim Wells Coun... Mar '14 yup 1
Debate continues over waste disposal site Mar '14 OG citizen 1
•••
•••