Orange Grove Shooting Victim in ICU

Orange Grove Shooting Victim in ICU

There are 47 comments on the KIII story from Jun 6, 2012, titled Orange Grove Shooting Victim in ICU. In it, KIII reports that:

It turns out a shooting over the weekend in Orange Grove was over a woman. Jim Wells County authorities say the woman's old boyfriend shot her new boyfriend in the face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIII.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmmm

La Mesa, CA

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Funny how the new boyfriend is married with five children.. Wow, Sylvia, you're a winner...
rofl

United States

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Funny how the new boyfriend is married with five children.. Wow, Sylvia, you're a winner...
Changed your name talkingtoconfused? Sadly, this time I have to agree with you.
tasha

United States

#3 Jun 8, 2012
She is the biggest cheater ever!!! I feel so bad for her kids. They have to keep seening all these diff guys in her life.
Tiffany Brandy

United States

#4 Jun 8, 2012
Problem is the poloce sat there and said they hsd proof she was sleeping with the shooter earlier that day by conversations they hsd thru texts. She hadn't actually seen the victim in weeks.. so she was playing both sides and had the nerve to tell the wife that she isnt a homewrecker. Yes, he is wrong for cheating, but he will pay for it for the rest of his life where she begged him to come out and talk "as friends" (i am the wife.. i read the texts from his phone and all the statements) the news statements where aren't completely wrong, arent completely right.. and SYLVIA isnt INNOCENT at all in this. She almost cost my children their father, other than those babies no one else matters
Tiffany Brandy

United States

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Sorry, my smart phone doesnt like to spell very well sometimes. I may be stupid for standing by his side but he's still my husband and father of my children and right now our kids are the only thing that matters i just wish she'd leave us alone already
True

United States

#6 Jun 9, 2012
I'm not sure if hasn't seen him in weeks is very true cause I pass by there daily and 98% of the time unless he was on a job his company truck was there but you know how the media is all lies and little truth

Since: Jun 12

Liberty, TX

#7 Jun 9, 2012
True wrote:
I'm not sure if hasn't seen him in weeks is very true cause I pass by there daily and 98% of the time unless he was on a job his company truck was there but you know how the media is all lies and little truth
Wow.. are you sure its not her brother in laws truck? Her own words, her own statement .. he hadn't been to her home since april until that night... he had been on a long term job for over two weeks and let me remind you of the BAR NEXT DOOR.. and a couple guys who also work with him who live in orange grove. Get your facts straight
Ummmm

Missouri City, TX

#8 Jun 9, 2012
People at the bar don't park by her house. They park in front and to the north of the building. Her brother in law is not there every day either.

Liberty, TX

#9 Jun 9, 2012
Well dont know what to tell you hun, he's been on location for two weeks up until the day of the shooting. Maybe she had ANOTHER guy.. who knows, who cares.. she needs to go away.. besides what real MOTHER lives next door to a bar and if she's not a "homewrecker" as she claims she's not why is she still going after a married man yet sleeping with others .. oh i forgot.. what was it she says.. "that's the power of being her, that's the power of being single". Hope she's proud she's cost one man almost everything, almost cost children their father's life, did cost another child the ability to see its father for years, is letting her kids see all these men in and out her bedroom ... you are either Sylvia or one if her friends so stop already. My husband will pay for his slip for the rest of his life and she will be free to ruin the next poor soul. She needs to stop bothering us tho its getting rediculous tho.
yeah right

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 9, 2012
Tiffany Brandy wrote:
Well dont know what to tell you hun, he's been on location for two weeks up until the day of the shooting. Maybe she had ANOTHER guy.. who knows, who cares.. she needs to go away.. besides what real MOTHER lives next door to a bar and if she's not a "homewrecker" as she claims she's not why is she still going after a married man yet sleeping with others .. oh i forgot.. what was it she says.. "that's the power of being her, that's the power of being single". Hope she's proud she's cost one man almost everything, almost cost children their father's life, did cost another child the ability to see its father for years, is letting her kids see all these men in and out her bedroom ... you are either Sylvia or one if her friends so stop already. My husband will pay for his slip for the rest of his life and she will be free to ruin the next poor soul. She needs to stop bothering us tho its getting rediculous tho.
I agree with you that Sylvia personifies evil, but nobody forced either of these men to become involved with her. Either one could have told her to get lost at any time. I can understand your anger, I can understand your need to try to hurt her anyway you can . You talk about protecting your children, I can appreciate
yeah right

Houston, TX

#11 Jun 9, 2012
Sorry didn't mean for that to post yet. Anyway, everyone here knows what kind of person she is, I have seen no posts defending her, it's time for you and your family to start healing. You don't have to tell us what she is, we know. We know who the instigator is. Get a restraining order against her! I wish you and your family peace and healing .
talkingtoconfuse didiots

United States

#12 Jun 11, 2012
rofl wrote:
<quoted text>
Changed your name talkingtoconfused? Sadly, this time I have to agree with you.
No name changing here. I don't personally know any of the trash involved nor do I care to.
Lol

Longview, TX

#13 Jun 12, 2012
talkingtoconfusedidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
No name changing here. I don't personally know any of the trash involved nor do I care to.
Y doesn't anyone call CPS, on her what type of mother does this to any child? Especially the ones in her own home?????
Lolly

Longview, TX

#14 Jun 12, 2012
An who's this homewrecker? Sylvia? So I can b on the lookout? Lol... Don't want her in my life...

Vidor, TX

#15 Jun 12, 2012
Sylvia.. or she goes by Destiny Conway. Lives directly next door to the wet spot bar, works at Chillis in Alice. All three people in this screwed up but only the two men will suffer, the shooter she provoked and the one she almost got killed. I only hope i happen to be lucky enough to know when karma comes back and she gets what she's been dishing out.
Lolly

Longview, TX

#16 Jun 18, 2012
Anybody no how this mess turned out? For the shooter, the victim, or the homewrecker? Lol...
Curious

Monroe, LA

#17 Jun 18, 2012
If u r talkin bout the guy lived at Armstrong apts n used to call himself boss man we could hear him hollering at his kids down the block n he was always gonna kick someones butt. Been quiet since he moved
seriously

United States

#18 Jun 18, 2012
Curious wrote:
If u r talkin bout the guy lived at Armstrong apts n used to call himself boss man we could hear him hollering at his kids down the block n he was always gonna kick someones butt. Been quiet since he moved
He is not from this area. Not the same guy sorry

United States

#19 Jun 18, 2012
Shooters in jail facing attemped murder, victim far away from orange grove and home wrecker is still harrassing victim and his family and needs to move on and find a new victim .. yep, that about sums it up
me

United States

#20 Jun 18, 2012
Tiffany Brandy wrote:
Shooters in jail facing attemped murder, victim far away from orange grove and home wrecker is still harrassing victim and his family and needs to move on and find a new victim .. yep, that about sums it up
y'all always gotta be hating she is single he went to her so she must be better than u keep your nan satisfied and he want have to go looking

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Wells County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mathis Police Officer Accused of Indecency with... (Nov '14) Jul '17 DDT 9
News Capital Murder arrest in Premont (Dec '13) Oct '16 ashamed 42
News Texas oil town considers plan for immigrant det... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Right Between The... 3
News Jim Wells Commissioners Vote No On Detention Ce... (Jun '16) Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Authorities Investigating Attempted Murder Suic... (Aug '15) May '16 Alemine 8
News Free Family Health Fair Set for Alice (Apr '16) Apr '16 hello 1
News Jim Wells County Constable arrested for intoxic... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Mr Right 2
More from around the web