Capital murder conviction sends Ismae...

Capital murder conviction sends Ismael Gonzalez, Justin Lopez to prison for life

There are 33 comments on the Corpus Christi Caller story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Capital murder conviction sends Ismael Gonzalez, Justin Lopez to prison for life. In it, Corpus Christi Caller reports that:

Ismael Gonzalez was found guilty of murdering Enrique Hughes. Justin Lopez was found guilty of capital murder by a Jim Wells County jury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corpus Christi Caller.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The name

Portland, TX

#23 Oct 1, 2010
Is Ishmael not Ismael and come on we all know how they were but the word was they didn't mean to kill him he had a heart attack or something like that they freak and thought they can hide the body in pieces but forgot rain will compact dirt there for leaving a ditch and if it's burried less than 3feet the dogs will pick up the sent but point is don't defend them saying there good guys cuz ppl who really knew them this didn't come as a surprise they liked the thug life now let's see if they like prision life
Buentello

Corpus Christi, TX

#24 Oct 11, 2010
Thats is GREAT! Justice WAS serverd for the first time that I know on a capital murder case in Jim Wells County. Damm Punk Smiley was crying like a baby when the verdict and sentence was given by the DA...Thanks to Richard Terrell. Lethal injection would have been to easy for what they did to Enrique Hughes......Smiley and Justin good luck in Prison PUNKS! Lets see if your Click will stick by you in there.
cast

Dallas, TX

#25 Oct 12, 2010
Buentello wrote:
Thats is GREAT! Justice WAS serverd for the first time that I know on a capital murder case in Jim Wells County. Damm Punk Smiley was crying like a baby when the verdict and sentence was given by the DA...Thanks to Richard Terrell. Lethal injection would have been to easy for what they did to Enrique Hughes......Smiley and Justin good luck in Prison PUNKS! Lets see if your Click will stick by you in there.
it ish not smiley
Juan Pan

Spring, TX

#26 Oct 12, 2010
My only advice is for them not to drop the soap

“Play while you have hands”

Since: Feb 07

Växjö, Sweden

#27 Oct 12, 2010
Sin Stones wrote:
What they deserve is to be burried in the ground and have "sin stones" thrown at them till they die. Unfortunately the scumbags have nothing to look forward to but a lifetime of anal rape.
Maybe you should move to the middle east. It seems like their ways would suit you just fine.
joe

United States

#29 Oct 20, 2010
A lot of yall r tlkn shit but really yall dnt evn knw if it was dem or not an lk u said buentello u fuckn p**sy u lk to tlk a lot of shit but I bet u would not tell dem to thr face. dem r my cuzns n I knw dey didn't do it so say wat yall wanna say cuz dey aint here to back dem selfs up but dey do have family so f**k yall...............
lotsof luv

Houston, TX

#30 Jun 10, 2011
to ish u will always b my luv n no matter wat these dum fu##s say out here nobody will ever no the truth about wat happen only u n god if god knows wat really happen then dont stress it ur good n his eyes n thats all thAT MATTERS SAME FOR JUSTIN LUV YALL LOTS N FU## ALL THESE STUPID PPL TLKING SHIT THE SYSTEM IS FU##ED UP THEY NEED TO REOPEN THIS CASE CUZ IT AINT NOTHING BUT BS!!!!!!!
lotsof luv

Houston, TX

#31 Jun 10, 2011
N wat IF HE WAS CRYING ITS HIS LIFE THAT THERE TALKING ABOUT U DUM FU## I want TO C how U WOULD B
Princess

United States

#32 Dec 5, 2011
lotsof luv wrote:
to ish u will always b my luv n no matter wat these dum fu##s say out here nobody will ever no the truth about wat happen only u n god if god knows wat really happen then dont stress it ur good n his eyes n thats all thAT MATTERS SAME FOR JUSTIN LUV YALL LOTS N FU## ALL THESE STUPID PPL TLKING SHIT THE SYSTEM IS FU##ED UP THEY NEED TO REOPEN THIS CASE CUZ IT AINT NOTHING BUT BS!!!!!!!
I was close to ish he was the sweetest Guy ever I miss him & I wish I had a address to write him :(
King

United States

#34 Dec 10, 2011
sorry.
loosers have fun being anal sluts in pen
king tutt

Alice, TX

#36 Dec 15, 2011
those two hoes were claiming to be kings,they were crying like 2 little bitches in court,in front of terrell & whole courtroom.they are crying in the lap of 350 lb. big bubba in prison right now!

ha-ha-ha,
good luck ladies!
Travieso

United States

#37 Jan 2, 2012
F**k all yall everybody goes along with what everbody says but were yall there to c it was the news there how bout richerd terrell f**k what yall got to say
lisa alaniz

United States

#38 Oct 12, 2012
Those animals stabbed him repeatedly cut off body parts .my uncle dud nothing to deserve that i hope they rot in jail were they belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Wells County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas oil town considers plan for immigrant det... Aug 5 Right Between The... 3
News Jim Wells Commissioners Vote No On Detention Ce... Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Authorities Investigating Attempted Murder Suic... (Aug '15) May '16 Alemine 8
News Free Family Health Fair Set for Alice Apr '16 hello 1
News Jim Wells County Constable arrested for intoxic... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Mr Right 2
News Is the sky falling? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hold Up 6
News DNA Evidence Holding Up Capital Murder Trial in... (Apr '15) May '15 screw you 4
More from around the web