Capital murder conviction sends Ismae...

Capital murder conviction sends Ismael Gonzalez, Justin Lopez to prison for life

There are 33 comments on the Corpus Christi Caller story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Capital murder conviction sends Ismael Gonzalez, Justin Lopez to prison for life. In it, Corpus Christi Caller reports that:

Ismael Gonzalez was found guilty of murdering Enrique Hughes. Justin Lopez was found guilty of capital murder by a Jim Wells County jury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corpus Christi Caller.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I Keeps It Real

Sinton, TX

#1 Sep 27, 2010
F**K THA SYSTEM!!!!! DAMN THA MAN!!!!!!!
Hughes

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Sep 27, 2010
lol some one is mad. That's what they get I hope they rote in prison. Love the system.
alicetexas

Dallas, TX

#3 Sep 27, 2010
Happy hope they suffer in there
Sin Stones

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#5 Sep 27, 2010
What they deserve is to be burried in the ground and have "sin stones" thrown at them till they die. Unfortunately the scumbags have nothing to look forward to but a lifetime of anal rape.
blue angel

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2010
well' sin stones' you are so right they should be buried in sin ' stone ' alive so they will know how he felt .but' the point of all this ' that they will pay dearly when they go to 'prison'for the rest of there miserable life' if they last there' they took a human life' unto there hands and did that terriable thing to him . and people go to church' man they do'nt care' about human life. but and it's turned around to them . i wonder how they feel now. ' i bet it hurts them now. huh you all are idiots, the way the hughes family suffer ' there 'there damm family will suffer more. ' i rest my case'
Man

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 27, 2010
WHAT ? were they thinking.feel so bad for what they did to that man ,but also feel so so bad for Ismael.WERE THEY THINKING ABOUT "THE MOVIE THE CHAINSAW MASSACRE" THO SHALL NOT KILL'.MAY MR. HUGHES RIP.GOD BE WITH EVERYONE..
Alice Man

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2010
Regardless of why those guys killed Mr. Hughes, Murder was not the right thing to do. I hope the Hughes family can relax now knowing justice has been served.
Local resident

United States

#9 Sep 27, 2010
Does anybody know if The Murderer's got sent to state or federal prison?
Sorry

United States

#10 Sep 27, 2010
But what did they to do him??
uh what

United States

#11 Sep 28, 2010
Justin lopez? The one from Alice he's like 23??
Juan Pan

Spring, TX

#12 Sep 28, 2010
Sorry wrote:
But what did they to do him??
Beat him, rob him, kill him, cut him to pieces, and then burried him down some farm road near their home.
jar jar jar

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2010
I remember that story. They found pieces of the old man buried all over the place, right?
Man

Houston, TX

#14 Sep 28, 2010
YEP,POOR GUY.
I Keeps It Real

Sinton, TX

#15 Sep 28, 2010
Local resident wrote:
Does anybody know if The Murderer's got sent to state or federal prison?
State Prison DUH!!! you f**king moron!!!!!!!
that gurl

Corpus Christi, TX

#16 Sep 28, 2010
sjklsdadf
victor ramirez aka loco

Dallas, TX

#18 Sep 29, 2010
ha
a friend

United States

#19 Oct 1, 2010
IF YOU ALL REALLY KNEW THEY DIDNT DO IT SO QUIT TALKIN SHIT THOSE GUYS WERE GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE ND I KNOW FOR SURE IT WASNT THEM
Executioner

Schertz, TX

#20 Oct 1, 2010
a friend wrote:
IF YOU ALL REALLY KNEW THEY DIDNT DO IT SO QUIT TALKIN SHIT THOSE GUYS WERE GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE ND I KNOW FOR SURE IT WASNT THEM
They had the chance in court to stand up and say we didn't do it but they didn't say anything and the one who stood up to talk said he didn't remember
Gee

Dallas, TX

#21 Oct 1, 2010
a friend wrote:
If that is true help your friends,and prove their innocence,their should b a way to reapeall..cuz we know them also and i cried couldnt believe they would b capable of doing something like that.friends..May God b with them brothers...
Seth

Edroy, TX

#22 Oct 1, 2010
Juan Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
Beat him, rob him, kill him, cut him to pieces, and then burried him down some farm road near their home.
WOW.. I never heard about this story. That is just crazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Wells County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Capital Murder arrest in Premont (Dec '13) Oct '16 ashamed 42
News Texas oil town considers plan for immigrant det... Aug '16 Right Between The... 3
News Jim Wells Commissioners Vote No On Detention Ce... Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Authorities Investigating Attempted Murder Suic... (Aug '15) May '16 Alemine 8
News Free Family Health Fair Set for Alice (Apr '16) Apr '16 hello 1
News Jim Wells County Constable arrested for intoxic... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Mr Right 2
News Is the sky falling? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hold Up 6
More from around the web