Police: San Juan man burned himself t...

Police: San Juan man burned himself to death

There are 6 comments on the The Brownsville Herald story from Jun 30, 2012, titled Police: San Juan man burned himself to death. In it, The Brownsville Herald reports that:

San Juan Police Chief Juan Gonzalez said investigators with the Jim Wells County Sheriff's Office confirmed this month that Salvador de la Garza Jr., 29, committed suicide by self-immolation in a remote area about 10 miles north of Alice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brownsville Herald.

lol

United States

#1 Jul 17, 2012
People don't committ suicide by burning alive get over it.. This guy was killed and the idiots of JWC don't know what to do or to handle it so they want to call it a suicide idiots
wow

Alice, TX

#2 Jul 17, 2012
lol wrote:
People don't committ suicide by burning alive get over it.. This guy was killed and the idiots of JWC don't know what to do or to handle it so they want to call it a suicide idiots
How sad, I'm pretty sure it was low life gang members or something that I'd this to the guy. But of course Alice police overs up for them! I feel bad for the family knowing that the police just wants to drop the case and calling it a suicide.
wtf

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Self Immolation highly doubt, that's like self drowning. The investigators are not doing their job, very sad knowing cold blooded murderer are free to do it again.
Well

United States

#4 Jul 18, 2012
Guess the only way would be to look at crime scene cuz if ur burning doubt that u would stay still so he would have rolled ran around or something if the dude was tied up he would have burn on the same spot Plus the gas can was found away from the body what he dump gas on him self n kept walking till he decided to light a match? Y did he dig a hole just to put his own remains in how did he know he was gonna stay still in order to make Sure he died on top of the hole?? Come on not possible
carlos

Dallas, TX

#6 Jul 28, 2012
That my friend is murder someone had 2kill him
Curious

Corpus Christi, TX

#7 Aug 22, 2012
Anyone hearing anything about a shooting NEAR cr3101???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Wells County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas oil town considers plan for immigrant det... Aug 5 Right Between The... 3
News Jim Wells Commissioners Vote No On Detention Ce... Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Authorities Investigating Attempted Murder Suic... (Aug '15) May '16 Alemine 8
News Free Family Health Fair Set for Alice Apr '16 hello 1
News Jim Wells County Constable arrested for intoxic... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Mr Right 2
News Is the sky falling? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hold Up 6
News DNA Evidence Holding Up Capital Murder Trial in... (Apr '15) May '15 screw you 4
More from around the web