New Affidavit Details Accusations Aga...

New Affidavit Details Accusations Against Oswald Alanis

There are 1 comment on the KIII story from Sep 11, 2012, titled New Affidavit Details Accusations Against Oswald Alanis. In it, KIII reports that:

New details are emerging about the case of a Jim Wells County Commissioner accused of sexually assaulting a juvenile relative before shooting himself in the head.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIII.

Ewww

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Sick a**. Man that's all they are is a bunch of pervs. Not only is his oldest son in prison for rape but now the dad molested his granddaughter and tried to off himself. That is just disgusting. Too bad he didn't finish himself off right and is going to live. Or maybe that was his plan all along to shoot himself but not kill himself so he wont go to prision since he is too much of a liability now. Did anyone think of it that way. He knew he was busted when his wife turned him in for the accusations and he knew what would happen to him if he went to jail. I think he should go anyways and now he wont see when somebody is gonna get him like he deserves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jim Wells County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Capital Murder arrest in Premont (Dec '13) Oct '16 ashamed 42
News Texas oil town considers plan for immigrant det... Aug '16 Right Between The... 3
News Jim Wells Commissioners Vote No On Detention Ce... Jun '16 tomin cali 1
News Authorities Investigating Attempted Murder Suic... (Aug '15) May '16 Alemine 8
News Free Family Health Fair Set for Alice (Apr '16) Apr '16 hello 1
News Jim Wells County Constable arrested for intoxic... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Mr Right 2
News Is the sky falling? (Jul '15) Jul '15 Hold Up 6
More from around the web