RJ Corman files motion to stop Westga...

RJ Corman files motion to stop Westgate development

There are 17 comments on the Jessamine Journal story from Jul 17, 2012, titled RJ Corman files motion to stop Westgate development. In it, Jessamine Journal reports that:

Attorneys on behalf of R.J. Corman filed an injunction last Tuesday in the Jessamine County Circuit Clerk's Office to stop further construction of the controversial Westgate Subdivision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jessamine Journal.

stupid ass

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 19, 2012
why would RJ Corman want to put a motion in to stop further construction on this? Is it because he's not building it?
my thoughts

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 19, 2012
I think it's because he doesn't want any houses close to his land. It will stop across from Lu Carlton sub. He says it's because of stream and creek problems. I don't think that's all of it,has to be more to it.
about time

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2012
I am SO glad he is doing this. If it is bad for the community and environment than it is very commendable he is taking this stand.
Good Job

Versailles, KY

#4 Jul 20, 2012
He raised hell when Lu Carlton was built but couldn't give a reason because he didnt want houses to back up to his property. Now he's using the creek and environmental card.
Truth

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Westgate is being built right on the line known as "100 Year Floodline." Look at the area. It's always flooded. The first house built there is only a few yards from the creek, built on a walk out basement and the yard's already flooded. It's going to be a mess!
dara

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2013
stupid ass wrote:
why would RJ Corman want to put a motion in to stop further construction on this? Is it because he's not building it?
RJ isnt a builder your dumbass. He has never had anything to do with development of any subdivision. He is for green space. why do you think he buys land and puts up fence around it
kale

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Truth wrote:
Westgate is being built right on the line known as "100 Year Floodline." Look at the area. It's always flooded. The first house built there is only a few yards from the creek, built on a walk out basement and the yard's already flooded. It's going to be a mess!
Shawn Murphy doesnt give a shit if all the houses flood. He just wants to make a buck. The houses will be Pieces of shit just like the builder!!
Woodrow

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 16, 2013
dara wrote:
<quoted text>RJ isnt a builder your dumbass. He has never had anything to do with development of any subdivision. He is for green space. why do you think he buys land and puts up fence around it
Your stupid.
Kroger

Versailles, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
What's his " Real Estate Division " do? He doesn't put houses or big Taj Mahal buildings on the property he buys? Nor does he tear out all kinds of trees near creeks? Oh yea or put a big runway down his " green space." Open your eyes. There's enough concrete from his runway to fill up both sides of the street of Westgate.
DGAS

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Jan 17, 2013
I know but I won't tell.
U R JEALOUS

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Jealous is a bad thing.....if RJ or anyone buys land, they can do what they want to do with it. Obviously, though, kroger, you have no concept of that as you probably live in a tiny duplex or a one room apt:) And, here's a newsflash for ya.....in order for AIRPLANES TO TAKE OFF AND LAND...THEY NEED CONCRETE RUNWAYS. DUHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Westgate was NEVER a viable subdivision and especially the expansion from Clay and his boytoy Shawn Murphy. Murphy can't build a proper playhouse for his kids, let alone a proper and well constructed HOUSE.
Kroger

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 17, 2013
U R JEALOUS wrote:
Jealous is a bad thing.....if RJ or anyone buys land, they can do what they want to do with it. Obviously, though, kroger, you have no concept of that as you probably live in a tiny duplex or a one room apt:) And, here's a newsflash for ya.....in order for AIRPLANES TO TAKE OFF AND LAND...THEY NEED CONCRETE RUNWAYS. DUHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Westgate was NEVER a viable subdivision and especially the expansion from Clay and his boytoy Shawn Murphy. Murphy can't build a proper playhouse for his kids, let alone a proper and well constructed HOUSE.
I was being sarcastic stupid.
U R JEALOUS

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Kroger wrote:
<quoted text>
I was being sarcastic stupid.
Kroger, sarcastic stupid means just that.(Since you didn't use proper punctuation, meaning of something changes ENTIRELY.) The way you said you were being sarcastic stupid means you are the stupid one. figures, though. Figures.
Kroger

Versailles, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2013
U R JEALOUS wrote:
<quoted text>Kroger, sarcastic stupid means just that.(Since you didn't use proper punctuation, meaning of something changes ENTIRELY.) The way you said you were being sarcastic stupid means you are the stupid one. figures, though. Figures.
Wow! You are so smart! Thank you for the English class!:) RJ has taught you well.
U R JEALOUS

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Don't really know RJ and I have a Master's Degree in English Composition. And yes, I am quite smart. Thanks for noticing,
kroger. There might be hope for you, yet.
AHA u speak the truth

Lexington, KY

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
Its because he didnt get a fair shake at stopping it before. The planning and zoning board has clay cormans own illigimate son shawn murphy on it and clay cormans bitch john quinn. The whole thing was corrupt deal from the begaing.
You are correct about that, my friend. Not many people REALLY know why clay is so "loving" towards Shawn Murphy. Now, perhaps more WILL know the truth,
nope

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Truth wrote:
Its because he didnt get a fair shake at stopping it before. The planning and zoning board has clay cormans own illigimate son shawn murphy on it and clay cormans bitch john quinn. The whole thing was corrupt deal from the begaing.
shawn resigned from p&c when he knew he was in trouble. now john quinn, well he'll do anything for a buck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jessamine County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ratt alert!! ratt alert!!! ratt alert!! Jun 12 disgusted 2
News Nicholasville registered sex offender charged w... (Jul '13) Jun 6 wow 5
Zumba May '16 Lanestis 1
Spears Music Thread May '16 Musikologist 1
mondelli twins May '16 Smh 2
Miss Vixen May '16 BG tires 1
ann watts (Apr '10) May '16 sober 7
More from around the web