Grand jury dismisses case against dep...

Grand jury dismisses case against deputy sheriff charged with hitting constable

There are 3 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Mar 26, 2012, titled Grand jury dismisses case against deputy sheriff charged with hitting constable. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

A Jessamine County grand jury has dismissed the case against a deputy sheriff who was charged in November with nearly hitting a constable with a patrol car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Frankfort, KY

#1 Mar 29, 2012
Truth comes out! Just another string of lies by C. Tudor. How in the world can this guy get elected constable except he ran unapposed. Knew him for YEARS and I am sure glad this case was dismissed against the deputy.

Frankfort, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2012
I know Tudor from Frankfort and he got run out of town for cheating people at Gates Nissan.

Frankfort, KY

#3 Mar 29, 2012
I worked with him in the car business and I know... I know.... of all the lies, cheats and dealings of this guy. Wow, I am sure glad the truth came out in this case cause Tudor is an accomplished liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jessamine County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single man . Nov 14 Eharmony 2
News State revokes license for World Class Auto (Jan '10) Nov 14 ubeafucktard 69
News Jessamine County paramedic not expected to surv... Nov 8 Sorry 2
Where are u Oct 31 Looking 1
News Neighbors sue farmer over 'cannon' to keep away... (Sep '07) Oct '15 Landowner 49
ann watts (Apr '10) Oct '15 spis 5
section 8 Oct '15 Nic info 2
More from around the web