Ex-best friend of alleged rape victim...

Ex-best friend of alleged rape victim testifies on defense's behalf

There are 11 comments on the wtov9.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Ex-best friend of alleged rape victim testifies on defense's behalf. In it, wtov9.com reports that:

As the trial of two teens charged with raping another teen entered its fourth day, the first witness called to testify on Saturday was identified as the ex-best friend of the alleged victim.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wtov9.com.

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2013
WOW!!!! with friends like this anile broad, the victim sure doesn't need any enemies!!!! but hopefully the judge will see that this female(?) is just a wanna-be who will do anything to stay with the in crowd.
Stupidville street walker

United States

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Well it is becoming more obvious that this little innocent angel accuser may not be so innocent after all. I'll sure be glad when this sh!t is over, I'm sick of hearing about it. Hope Freddy has his deputy dogs ready to settle the spear chuggers down after the verdict is reached.
Justified

Summersville, WV

#3 Mar 17, 2013
She was never the victims friend to start with or she would not have testified for the defense. She is as much trash and as guilty as the rapists.
candy

East Lansing, MI

#4 Mar 17, 2013
Every girl knows fake friends like this that will stab you in the back in a second like she did. What a skank - she sold out her friend for those two rapists.
oshaa

Cloverdale, OH

#5 Mar 17, 2013
She may have made mistakes but please do not use those to try and justify that she was violated by two convicted rapists. They broke the law and will now face the consequences and live with it the rest of their lives.
Now to find the rest of the scoundrels that were involved or who covered the crime up.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#6 Mar 17, 2013
Ig she testified on behalf of the two violent animals she was never a friend to begin with. I hope these 'tough guys' find out all about rape from experts in prison! Amazing how many idiots were willing to support them just because they can play a silly boring kids game that slow witted people like!

United States

#7 Mar 17, 2013
jane doe now knows who her friends are. im sure this whole tradegy has matured her beyond her years. those girls that testified against her would do anything to stay on the fringes of the in crowd.i actually feel sorry for them. they were also probably jealous of jane doe because she was prettier and smarter than them. but at least everyone knows their true character now.
Booger Flicker

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
I just farted.

Lockhart, TX

#9 Mar 17, 2013
If there really is karma, this so-called, "friend," will someday have friends just like herself. Steubenville seems to bring out the best in people.
Youguysarefuckin gstupid

Alton, IL

#10 Mar 18, 2013
So, a girl testifies what she saw, and she's a horrible person? You people are pathetic. Check your feminist agenda at the door and realize this person didn't do anything wrong by telling her side of the story. Maybe if this moron had left with this friend like she was asked to, this wouldn't have happened. There's more to this than "men bad 100% of time... women always pure and innocent." God you people make me sick.
Hillary Clinton

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Mar 18, 2013
Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jefferson County United Way nearing goal Feb '16 anonymous 1
News ResponsibleOhio 'Green Rush Tour' makes stop in... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Anonymous 2
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sincerely 1
News Steubenville coach sentenced for his part in hi... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Steubenville moves on neighborhood ..... (Feb '09) Feb '14 Lost Boy 4
News School employees plead not guilty (Dec '13) Dec '13 animal control 5
News School employee pleads not guilty (Oct '13) Oct '13 Lets ask Nodi 1
More from around the web