Strange & Unusual - Woman: Store Used Me As 'Upskirt' Bait

A woman who claims she was used as unknowing bait to catch a man taking photographs up women's skirts is suing retailer T.J. Maxx. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Georgia

#21 Jun 27, 2007
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
I'm also famous for falling asleep in places strip clubs. It bores me to death. Now the challenge of getting a woman's clothes off is a different story.
If they bore you why still go?

The challenge of getting a woman's clothes off might not be as bad if you stop hanging out at strip clubs. Women (worth anything) tend to frown upon behavior like that.
Zoompad

Coventry, UK

#22 Jun 27, 2007
Driven wrote:
<quoted text>
Great info! Thanks for that, I'm taking down notes now. Not sure what month we'll be travelling but it will likely be in the summer while kids are out of school.
There's a very lovely walk, called the Panorama walk, in Barmouth. It's a steep hill to the beginning of the walk, but well worth it, as the view is fantastic. That's where the very first piece of National Trust land is, Dinas Oleas. A woman loved it so much that she wanted everyone to enjoy it for ever, so she bequeathed it to the public when she died, and that is how the National Trust began. Just outside Barmouth, about 2 or 3 miles away towards Harlech is the best children friendly pub I know of. Can't remember the name, but the food is great and not expensive either, and the garden is large and very pretty with a river running through it and a children's play area as well.

Hey, I sound like I work for the Welsh Tourist Board! I don't, I just love Wales!

You have to visit the Centre of Alternative Technology with the kids as well, if you have time. The kids love the mole hole there - it's kid sized, and there are giant worms and spiders down there. Ugh!

Georgia

#23 Jun 27, 2007
With any luck it will just be the two of us travelling and kids will be with friends/family while we are gone.

I'm adding your suggestions to my list anyway, I HAVE a lot of real beer to catch up on. I can get my hands on Tetley's and Boddington's but it's canned and nothing like fresh pulled from the keg.
Zoompad

Coventry, UK

#24 Jun 27, 2007
Driven wrote:
With any luck it will just be the two of us travelling and kids will be with friends/family while we are gone.
I'm adding your suggestions to my list anyway, I HAVE a lot of real beer to catch up on. I can get my hands on Tetley's and Boddington's but it's canned and nothing like fresh pulled from the keg.
Plenty of beer in Wales. Why do you suppose they have the reputation for their fine baritone and tenor voices? They keep their pipework well oiled with plenty of real beer!
Kimberly

Pelion, SC

#25 Jun 28, 2007
I wear mid length skirts to college and to work. Guys are always trying to see my panties. Its just the way they are. In the food court, in the mall, in class, or at the library. Guys are going to look, so get over it. Keep your knees together and wear nice undies just in case. The worse situation I have is when I do re-shelving books at work at the library. I have to squat down to get to the bottom shelves, and the guys are constantly trying to get in position to look up my skirt. Older men seem to be worse than the younger boys. I even see them try to look up the girls from the local Catholic High School. It is going to happen. Always has, always will. Just be aware and do your best.

Georgia

#26 Jun 28, 2007
Kimberly, I get the impression you are not offended by guys trying to sneak a peek. Would you be upset if someone was taking somehow taking photos up your dress or down your shirt to sell on the internet?

I'm not trying to be argumentative or insulting, I've just never known any female to be OK with it.

Where would you draw the line on what would be acceptable behavior?
Red

AOL

#27 Jul 24, 2008
Gee, why don't you wear a burka ladies?
Red

AOL

#28 Jul 24, 2008
Why don't you wear a burka ladies? Nobody will pay attention to you then.
John

Springfield, PA

#29 Jun 18, 2009
I love girls that wear short skits it's a big turn on!
Betty wrote:
This is truely disgusting. A similar thing happened to me in 1991. Back then I would wear mini-skirts. However I always would wear pantyhose with my short skirts.
I would frequent a certain shopping mall. A man was arrested for looking up women's skirts with mirrors. He was finally arrested standing next to an escalator. He would look up women's skirts and dresses as they would go up the escaltator. Hw would only target women wearing short skirts or dresses.
I was one of those women riding that escalator on that day. I saw him looking up my mini-skirt. I was too shy to say anything, but ten minutes later he was arrested. I was glad that I was wearing my pantyhose. since then I have stopped wearing mini-skirts and mini-dresses.
John

Springfield, PA

#30 Jun 18, 2009
I love girls that wear short skits it's a big turn on! They wear them to tease us men and I love it!
DILF

Medford, NY

#31 Jun 19, 2009
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
I'm also famous for falling asleep in places strip clubs. It bores me to death. Now the challenge of getting a woman's clothes off is a different story.
All you have to do is say your a lawyer and your last name is Finkelstein......it's really no challenge at all.....

;)

Since: Dec 09

United States

#32 Jun 30, 2010
you gotta admit he's a deviant, but women who dress and act as exhibitionists wearing provacative and revealing skirts can expect men to gawk at them. however, it is man's nature to lust after women and you can't expect all men to hold up strong under the temptation of a sexy woman exposing a lot of leg and thigh. seems like a double standard that women have. i thought women mainly don't like gawkers in the south like georgia, but i guess in new york there are ladies too. i keep thinking 42nd street, which is why i thought new york had lots of whores. taxi driver with jodie foster made me think so as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What a 100-year-old book tells us about the fig... Oct '14 Le Jimbo 17
N.Y. Deputies Responding to Grass Fire Discover... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sickening 1
Watertown man urges Northern New Yorkers to get... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Riparian 1
Watertown man convicted of sexually abusing chi... (Mar '14) Mar '14 michieohio 4
Gouverneur and St. Lawrence County Fair deemed ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 buhwheat 2
Watertown police charge Breanna Simpson with se... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Hmm 3
One Cape Vincent blogger settles lawsuit; judge... (May '13) May '13 Manual LaBore 1
More from around the web