Strange & Unusual - Woman: Store Used Me As 'Upskirt' Bait

A woman who claims she was used as unknowing bait to catch a man taking photographs up women's skirts is suing retailer T.J. Maxx. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Betty

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2007
This is truely disgusting. A similar thing happened to me in 1991. Back then I would wear mini-skirts. However I always would wear pantyhose with my short skirts.

I would frequent a certain shopping mall. A man was arrested for looking up women's skirts with mirrors. He was finally arrested standing next to an escalator. He would look up women's skirts and dresses as they would go up the escaltator. Hw would only target women wearing short skirts or dresses.

I was one of those women riding that escalator on that day. I saw him looking up my mini-skirt. I was too shy to say anything, but ten minutes later he was arrested. I was glad that I was wearing my pantyhose. since then I have stopped wearing mini-skirts and mini-dresses.
Zoompad

Coventry, UK

#2 Jun 25, 2007
I would write on your bum cheek "What are you looking at, you nosy git".
Phil

AOL

#3 Jun 25, 2007
I have that problem everytime I wear a skirt,boy do they get a surprise.
Anonymous

Bonaire, GA

#4 Jun 25, 2007
Women wearing short skirts need to realize they are baiting this behavior. If you are worried about it, wear some long pants or a longer skirt. If you show it, pervs are going to look. A lot of guys consider mini-skirts advertisements for sex, maybe that's why hookers wear them...???
Zoompad

Coventry, UK

#5 Jun 25, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
Women wearing short skirts need to realize they are baiting this behavior. If you are worried about it, wear some long pants or a longer skirt. If you show it, pervs are going to look. A lot of guys consider mini-skirts advertisements for sex, maybe that's why hookers wear them...???
I wear long skirts and cover my boobs. That didn't stop a nasty old pervert coming out into the street, wearing his pajamas! from offering me 10 if I would do things to him. I was walking my little girl to school at the time, I was so shocked.

The world is getting more and more depraved.
Linda

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jun 25, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
Women wearing short skirts need to realize they are baiting this behavior. If you are worried about it, wear some long pants or a longer skirt. If you show it, pervs are going to look. A lot of guys consider mini-skirts advertisements for sex, maybe that's why hookers wear them...???
I agree...most people who wear them shouldn't be in the first place. They leave nothing to the imagination anyore.
Anonymous

Bonaire, GA

#7 Jun 25, 2007
Zoompad wrote:
<quoted text>
I wear long skirts and cover my boobs. That didn't stop a nasty old pervert coming out into the street, wearing his pajamas! from offering me 10 if I would do things to him. I was walking my little girl to school at the time, I was so shocked.
The world is getting more and more depraved.
That is offensive indeed, especially in front of your daughter. I sometimes wonder what drives pervs like that? Its almost as if some folks get a thrill out of the confrontation even knowing they could get in serious trouble.

It is hard to make our 16 year old daughter understand if she dresses like the bimbo's on MTV she's sending a message that she may not be aware of. Men see attire like that as a signal, no matter how right or wrong they may be. I guess we are all just a bunch of animals who learned how to talk.
Zoompad

Coventry, UK

#8 Jun 25, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
That is offensive indeed, especially in front of your daughter. I sometimes wonder what drives pervs like that? Its almost as if some folks get a thrill out of the confrontation even knowing they could get in serious trouble.
It is hard to make our 16 year old daughter understand if she dresses like the bimbo's on MTV she's sending a message that she may not be aware of. Men see attire like that as a signal, no matter how right or wrong they may be. I guess we are all just a bunch of animals who learned how to talk.
He was quite an old man. You would think that with age wisdom would come. Sadly, it isn't always so.

I used to wear mini skirts when I was a girl, because it was the fashion. It was also a way for me to rebel. I suppose as well, I was trying to get a man to love me. I desperatly wanted love, because of being abused I suppose. I wanted someone to fall in love with me, marry me, and live happily ever after with me. I dropped my hemline when I became a christian, as a young mother. I think the message that is given out to young women these days is that they must look like film stars or be total losers. It's not a good message. The girls try to look like the people they see on TV, and they wear the stiletto's and ruin their feet with bunions, they wear the mini skirt all over the place instead of reserving it for the tennis court or hockey pitch, and all their feminine mystique and charm is thrown away in one knickerless legful.

No, we're more than talking animals - we have the spirit of God in us. We can know about goodness and decency, if we want to learn from Jesus. But it's so hard for the parents, good parents like yourself.
Anonymous

Bonaire, GA

#9 Jun 25, 2007
Sounds like we share similar beliefs and values Zoompad.

When I was younger I was overwhelmed by hormones and the sight of miniskirts and low hemlines was overwhelmingly distracting for me and it did nothing to instill wholesome thoughts. As a male, I can testify that showing skin will not attract the 'marrige material' so many young females are looking for.

Now, I've blocked over half the channels that come with basic cable and we still get flooded with messages of sex and advertisements for 'sexual enhancement products' that make the younger children ask some awkward questions.

On a side topic, I see you are Aylesbury. I lived in Buckingham from 1990-1993. My landlord's brother and I became very good friends and I spent Christmas, Boxing Day, and New Year's with my landlord's family. I miss it bad and am trying to arrange a return visit there next year and bring my wife. She's never left the USA so it would be great to show her 'the motherland'.
Zoompad

Coventry, UK

#10 Jun 25, 2007
Anonymous wrote:
Sounds like we share similar beliefs and values Zoompad.
When I was younger I was overwhelmed by hormones and the sight of miniskirts and low hemlines was overwhelmingly distracting for me and it did nothing to instill wholesome thoughts. As a male, I can testify that showing skin will not attract the 'marrige material' so many young females are looking for.
Now, I've blocked over half the channels that come with basic cable and we still get flooded with messages of sex and advertisements for 'sexual enhancement products' that make the younger children ask some awkward questions.
On a side topic, I see you are Aylesbury. I lived in Buckingham from 1990-1993. My landlord's brother and I became very good friends and I spent Christmas, Boxing Day, and New Year's with my landlord's family. I miss it bad and am trying to arrange a return visit there next year and bring my wife. She's never left the USA so it would be great to show her 'the motherland'.
I don't live in Aylesbury. I live in Staffordshire. I don't know how to stop Aylesbury coming up!

You ought to show your wife the Welsh mountains, they are so beautiful. Take her to Snowdon, when you visit. She probably wouldn't want to go home again though.

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, GA

#11 Jun 25, 2007
Zoompad wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in Aylesbury. I live in Staffordshire. I don't know how to stop Aylesbury coming up!
You ought to show your wife the Welsh mountains, they are so beautiful. Take her to Snowdon, when you visit. She probably wouldn't want to go home again though.
Location is not as important as "The Zoom" that comes through......lol

hope you are well......!
Zoompad

Coventry, UK

#12 Jun 25, 2007
The Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Location is not as important as "The Zoom" that comes through......lol
hope you are well......!
Hiya! Yes, hope you are too. Got to go to bed now though!

Since: Jun 07

Georgia

#13 Jun 26, 2007
(I logged in so now my username is Driven)
Sadly, the whole time I was there I never visited Wales. It is high on my list this time round. I'm also taking her to the Lake District and the Highlands. We have good friends in Liverpool so it makes a good waypoint along the way.
Betty

United States

#14 Jun 27, 2007
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...most people who wear them shouldn't be in the first place. They leave nothing to the imagination anyore.
I learned my lesson the hard way. I used to wear my skirts so short that if I sneezed or bent over everything showed. I now only wear skirts below my knees. Mini skirts should be outlawed. These young girls dont know how to keep their knees together.
Zoompad

Coventry, UK

#15 Jun 27, 2007
Driven wrote:
(I logged in so now my username is Driven)
Sadly, the whole time I was there I never visited Wales. It is high on my list this time round. I'm also taking her to the Lake District and the Highlands. We have good friends in Liverpool so it makes a good waypoint along the way.
Try to visit Tallylyn. There is a little steamtrain that takes you to a place called Abergnolwyn. In the summer, the local people get together with the train volunteers and have picnics at the waterfall. On Tywyn beach you can watch the dolphins as they come to feed. The dolphins know the people are watching them, and they show off! There's a petrified forest at Borth, and that's interesting too, and a fantastic pub/vintage dress shop/art gallery. And the carnival they have at Aberdovey is great fun - the way carnivals should be - no street fighting and blasting loud music or anything like that, just a nice family day out.

Since: Jun 07

Georgia

#16 Jun 27, 2007
Zoompad wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to visit Tallylyn. There is a little steamtrain that takes you to a place called Abergnolwyn. In the summer, the local people get together with the train volunteers and have picnics at the waterfall. On Tywyn beach you can watch the dolphins as they come to feed. The dolphins know the people are watching them, and they show off! There's a petrified forest at Borth, and that's interesting too, and a fantastic pub/vintage dress shop/art gallery. And the carnival they have at Aberdovey is great fun - the way carnivals should be - no street fighting and blasting loud music or anything like that, just a nice family day out.
Great info! Thanks for that, I'm taking down notes now. Not sure what month we'll be travelling but it will likely be in the summer while kids are out of school.

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#17 Jun 27, 2007
The male mind is weird. Sometimes I take clients to nude clubs. All the women are completely naked. In walks a girl in a very short skirt. All the men turn to stare and say, "look how short that skirt is!" The nude dancers get mad!

“near Halloween.”

Since: Dec 06

#18 Jun 27, 2007
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
The male mind is weird. Sometimes I take clients to nude clubs. All the women are completely naked. In walks a girl in a very short skirt. All the men turn to stare and say, "look how short that skirt is!" The nude dancers get mad!
I agree the male mind is weird..or at least very different..LOL

I know, for a fact, if I took any company ''business' or 'leisure'
to a male nude club, the women would be highly offended and would
consider it as an offence...

What you are talking about here, when the men looked round at the covered woman,
the 'mysterious element' always appeals..
That's how it is....

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#19 Jun 27, 2007
I'm also famous for falling asleep in places strip clubs. It bores me to death. Now the challenge of getting a woman's clothes off is a different story.

“A huge storm is a brew-en...”

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#20 Jun 27, 2007
Betty wrote:
<quoted text>I learned my lesson the hard way. I used to wear my skirts so short that if I sneezed or bent over everything showed. I now only wear skirts below my knees. Mini skirts should be outlawed. These young girls dont know how to keep their knees together.
Hows the new Mud Hen Stadium..........
grew up in Maumee..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What a 100-year-old book tells us about the fig... Oct '14 Le Jimbo 17
N.Y. Deputies Responding to Grass Fire Discover... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sickening 1
Watertown man urges Northern New Yorkers to get... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Riparian 1
Watertown man convicted of sexually abusing chi... (Mar '14) Mar '14 michieohio 4
Gouverneur and St. Lawrence County Fair deemed ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 buhwheat 2
Watertown police charge Breanna Simpson with se... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Hmm 3
One Cape Vincent blogger settles lawsuit; judge... (May '13) May '13 Manual LaBore 1
More from around the web