Cuomo proposes second austere budget

Cuomo proposes second austere budget

There are 1 comment on the Watertown Daily Times story from Jan 18, 2012, titled Cuomo proposes second austere budget. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

For the second time in two years, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo's proposed budget cut spending by taking aim at programs and policies that some vocal groups, such as public unions and agriculture advocates, covet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Roger

Long Eddy, NY

#1 Jan 20, 2012
Let Him go at it; This state has a huge debt. Last year He supprized every one with a on time bugget. Nothing short of a marical in this state. If He can do it agian I vote for cannanization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North country population continues to decline (Mar '17) Mar '18 Pete 4
News Swimming permitted again at 2 beaches closed du... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Happy Camper 2
News Watertown police charge Breanna Simpson with se... (Jun '13) Nov '16 Dozer 4
News Watertown police blocked from using county jail... (Jan '15) Jan '15 military gal 1
News What a 100-year-old book tells us about the fig... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Le Jimbo 15
News N.Y. Deputies Responding to Grass Fire Discover... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sickening 1
News Watertown man urges Northern New Yorkers to get... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Riparian 1