Dominic Orlando: De Soto Man Busted for Home Meth Lab

Dec 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: St. Louis - riverfronttimes.com

Dominic Orlando: His chemistry skills caught up with him yesterday. a Dominic Orlando, 47, was arrested by Jefferson County Sheriff's deputies yesterday and charged with possession of chemicals with intent to distribute.

Comments
21 - 38 of 38 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Classmate

United States

#22 Jan 9, 2011
I remember Dom and he was always crazy! He used to kill animals for fun even running over family pets in front of the families. FACT!!!!
Karma is real sometimes! The rest of his family are real nice hard working people. He had every chance to make something of his self. Even some of the losers he was friends with in school avoided him.
Thank you to the police! Now go get some pedophiles!
All for fun

Cape Girardeau, MO

#23 Jan 12, 2011
Amen wrote:
Dominice and Amy was seeing each other.She has been seen driving his vehicle and hers was there all the time.two or three weeks befor he got busted,he was seen by a nabor chasing her out of the house with a shotgun.when amy and wes got in to it one of the many times, is when she had big wes busted I guess having a married (boy friend) county cop can get your revenge.
Legend has it that Dominic Orlando is a dangerous man. He is a munipulator, and a nuisence to society. He is a Catholic and has a fedish for fire. Also likes to sing like a canary. Statitics state that killing animals for no reason is related to a tramatic childhood. Recent studies also show this leads up to the higher foodchain and we're not talking about the "Flamethrower" which I'm sure you can relate to. That's a lot to chew at one time.
concernd

Cape Girardeau, MO

#24 Jan 13, 2011
I smell bad oders from a house like rotten eggs
plus theres dogs around there mean ones no
and the stay up late lot cars coming in
and out. who do you report it to?
concernd

Cape Girardeau, MO

#25 Jan 13, 2011
I dont know who to report it to its like no
one beleaves us are wants to get involved?
I Smell odd stuff lot times at night
its smell like could be a meth lab its
real strong smell not good and dogs
all round meen ones. Has any one seen
something like this?
Just curious

Camdenton, MO

#26 Jan 14, 2011
Concernd-
Do you live next to the Bulletinman?
Love it

Chesterfield, MO

#27 Jan 23, 2011
Just curious wrote:
Concernd-
Do you live next to the Bulletinman?
HA HA HA HA
His whole family is crazy!

I hope Dom stays in for a long time. I'm sure he is snitching like crazy. Karma is real! it may take a while.
i dont feel

United States

#28 Jan 23, 2011
sorry for any drug dealers or drugies...they where crying about the bad drugs killing the drugies in the leader newspaper...good ridance...anyone how fights arrest desirves getting the shit kicked out of them,wait till the go to the state pen...hehe
dumb

Chesterfield, MO

#29 Jan 24, 2011
i dont feel wrote:
sorry for any drug dealers or drugies...they where crying about the bad drugs killing the drugies in the leader newspaper...good ridance...anyone how fights arrest desirves getting the shit kicked out of them,wait till the go to the state pen...hehe
I think i would agree with you if I could understand what you wrote.
thisthat guy

United States

#30 Jan 24, 2011
Meth is a natural substance, and if U want to smoke it, what concern is it of yours. Oh wait that's weed my bad...
The Citizens

San Diego, CA

#31 Feb 24, 2011
Amy Rudd is and always will be a liar and a whore. Her daughter Alexis is just like her...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She has 4 kids that lived from 4 separate men. She's had twice as many abortions as she has kids that lived. She'll jump into a vehicle with anyone, just like a dog does. She'll do ANYTHING for dope!!! She'll dump her living children with anyone just to get high. She and the daughter will sleep with anyone, especially the cops, just to continue the manipulation...i guess its the power of the pussy at work. Every guy she comes in contact with will end up with an exparte order and herpes and more....just ask Wes Johnston. Have a nice day!!
Get Real

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Feb 24, 2011
There really seems to be alot of supposition with no substantial evidence to back anything up. Fact: Dominic is most def an evil person! He doesn't care who's life he ruins, he tries to play G-D in more ways than one. And as for having someone in your pocket, a married cop (which is untrue) is nothing compared to judges and lawyers! Is Amy innocent? Not by any means, but is she as bad as you all seem to think? Not at all. And really people, lets just leave the kids out of it, they shouldn't be involved in their parents mistakes!
The Citizens

San Diego, CA

#33 Feb 24, 2011
Get Real wrote:
There really seems to be alot of supposition with no substantial evidence to back anything up. Fact: Dominic is most def an evil person! He doesn't care who's life he ruins, he tries to play G-D in more ways than one. And as for having someone in your pocket, a married cop (which is untrue) is nothing compared to judges and lawyers! Is Amy innocent? Not by any means, but is she as bad as you all seem to think? Not at all. And really people, lets just leave the kids out of it, they shouldn't be involved in their parents mistakes!
Nope...You want evidence...just ask WJ. Another Chef Boyardee. And the KIDS are victims of all the BS of the parents, if they aren't helped then they are just being trained and conditioned by the parents to follow in that behavior. As for Mr Orlando...well...I only know what I read in the paper. It doesn't sound good. You ALL need to get some help. It's all pretty derelict if you ask me and I'm glad I'm not still in De Soto. Two years in that crazy town will drive anyone nutty...Everyone should stay as far away from Jefferson County Mo as possible, It's the state's loony bin!!!
Get Real

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Feb 25, 2011
Ha ha, I find this comment hilarious! WJ? Almost as screwed up a Dominic himself! And to say that the kids are going to follow the behavior? Then let's be worried about Dominic's daughter and WJ's son, shall we not? My point was simply to leave the kids out of it, totally. They don't deserve the backlash from their parents. Also, I just wanted it to be known that for anyone to think that Dominic, and now WJ are innocent, you are the delusional ones. And as much as you are glad you're not in DeSoto, why are you so interested in keeping up with what's going on?
Any connection

Kearney, NE

#36 Mar 10, 2011
Does this guy Dom have any connections with Brent Johns of crystal city who was also picked on meth related charges I believe on the same day? This was reported on the leader.
what he gets

Chesterfield, MO

#37 Nov 17, 2011
Dominic plead guilty:)
Mike Jones

Denver, CO

#38 Nov 17, 2011
Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch? Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch? Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch? Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch? Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch? Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch? Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch? Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch? Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch? Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch? Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch? Is Wayne Brady Gonna Have To Choke A Bitch?
See ya in hell

Festus, MO

#39 Nov 27, 2011
Yep, Dominic plead guilty, he's going away for a very very long time. And that's to federal prison, where I believe it's mandated that he has to serve at least 80% of his time before he's eligible for parole. Unlike this B.S. State court crap, were u go to jail for a month and they release u on good behavior, with some crappy probation. I'm so glad the Feds took Dom's case, hope he has a terrible terrible prison experience, and becomes some bad bad mans boyfriend. Don't drop the soap Dom! See ya in 10 to 20 years Dom, you white trash piece of sh*t.
Bulletinman

Union, MO

#40 Apr 4, 2012
Cops lie and people die all day long. Who was the real victim? Did Mr. Orlando harm anyone cause injury or loss to a specific person? No. The only criminals are the mask wearing task force bad guys wear mask. YOu better wake up to who your real enemy is

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Key eyewitness in Michael Brown shooting report... Aug 25 henrywener 1
1,000 acres to be surface mined in House Springs Aug 11 Paul 1
get out and vote Sam Ralls County Executive Aug 5 voter 1
Jefferson County Residents Break Laws They Didn... (Mar '11) Jul '14 Doris Borgelt 40
Don't eat at Bob's drive inn Jul '14 verlon 2
innocent innocent innocent innocent Jun '14 thomas edward giger 3
Many People Know Who I Am Sams Six Flags River... Jun '14 thomas edward giger 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jefferson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••