David Slone escaped from custody Thur...

David Slone escaped from custody Thursday evening after he was left behind in a holding cell.

There are 9 comments on the Floyd County Times story from Jan 4, 2013, titled David Slone escaped from custody Thursday evening after he was left behind in a holding cell.. In it, Floyd County Times reports that:

A Floyd County man indicted for first-degree rape escaped from the Floyd County Justice Center sometime late Thursday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Floyd County Times.

curious

Wheelwright, KY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
How on earth did this happen? The deputies responsible should be fired!
Wowhead

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2013
This is an out rage!!! The jail did not even know hw was gone until 12 midnight. Plenty of heads should roll statrting with the jailer!!!
Doughnut

Williamson, WV

#3 Jan 5, 2013
How did he get out of the holding cell? Did they just unlock it ? Took the other inmates & left him? The story is confusing.
Well

Inez, KY

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Doughnut wrote:
How did he get out of the holding cell? Did they just unlock it ? Took the other inmates & left him? The story is confusing.
There has to be a lot more to the story than they are telling. I also wondered how he got out of the holding cell. The truth will probably never come out.
Wowhead

Virgie, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2013
There were actually two people that escaped that day. The other turned himself in, but as far as I know it was never reported.
jojoi

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2013
his dad is a sick peces of shit like his son
bears 46 garrett ky

Hindman, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2013
this guy had help,is that being looked in to,answer,no,who help this sick piece of shit?,who did he call before escapeing?did he steel that car?or did some one leave it there for him?who helped him escape the first time?answer that,
bears 46 garrett ky

Hindman, KY

#9 Feb 13, 2013
people of floyd county,ask these question at your town hals,never for get that the police dept,works for you the tax payer;

“I'm just a country boy”

Since: Feb 13

.Rooster Run, Ky

#10 Feb 13, 2013
bears 46 garrett ky wrote:
this guy had help,is that being looked in to,answer,no,who help this sick piece of shit?,who did he call before escapeing?did he steel that car?or did some one leave it there for him?who helped him escape the first time?answer that,
Most cities have laws against leaving your car running while unattended, it encourages theft! I see people leave their children in running cars too, BAD, BAD, BAD! The person who doesn't care more for a child does not deserve them!
Country folks used to be the epi-center of common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roofing scam Aug 15 new victim maybe 2
Jefferson County Music Thread (Jul '13) Jul '15 Musikologist 6
News 'Dog and pony show:' Jefferson Co. PVA faces do... Jun '15 Ace 1
Metro Council considers adding millions to fix ... Jun '15 Marilyn Parker 2
News Color Run 5K splashes across downtown Louisvill... Jun '15 African Beauty 1
News Metro Councilman David James resigns University... Jun '15 Hey 1
News Louisville man accused using computer to arrang... Jun '15 Politically Incor... 2
More from around the web