Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase ...

Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase in Four Counties

There are 1 comment on the WKJK-AM Louisville story from Apr 16, 2012, titled Man Leads Police on High Speed Chase in Four Counties. In it, WKJK-AM Louisville reports that:

A man has been arrested after leading authorities on a chase across four counties, following a carjacking Monday afternoon in Jefferson County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKJK-AM Louisville.

Bubbles

United States

#1 Apr 17, 2012
I live out of state and my mom called me hysterically crying minutes after this p.o.s cut across Bardstown Rd and nearly hit her head on at high rate of speed. I think additional charges for all of the people he could've killed should keep him in prison for a long long time, and I was glad that dog tore into his leg!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gilmore Lane Aug 10 Really 1
Roofing scam (Jul '15) Jul '16 Ctb 3
News Rawlings Group sued over OT (Oct '08) Jul '16 Naked People 37
Cardinal aluminum co. preston hwy christian vau... Jun '16 terry peaks aka c... 1
cardinal aluminum on preston hwy hired 2 time s... Jun '16 becki kohler 2
Portland Music Thread May '16 Musikologist 1
News Former teacher gets prison time in child sodomy... (Jun '08) Mar '16 cjohnson30 172
More from around the web