Jeff Davis County Woman Abducted from...

Jeff Davis County Woman Abducted from Cemetery and Raped

There are 32 comments on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from Nov 14, 2007, titled Jeff Davis County Woman Abducted from Cemetery and Raped. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

“I asked if she was alright and she said, 'Come get me. Come get me. I don't know where I'm at,'”

A Jeff Davis County woman abducted from a cemetery, raped and left to die, is recovering at home tonight. via WTOC-TV Savannah

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Whitney

Hazlehurst, GA

#1 May 1, 2008
the woman abducted was my aunt
ACC

Aiken, SC

#2 Jun 5, 2008
I'm so sorry for your aunt, you and your family's pain during this time. God bless you all.
Mike

Savannah, GA

#4 Aug 21, 2008
JESUS CHRIST Whitney. The woman abducted and raped is your AUNT and the other woman in the headline news who was hit by the car... HERE: http://www.topix.com/county/jeff-davis-ga/200... is your mother!

If I were related to you I'd lock all my doors and board up the windows and hide.

Just kidding. Sorry for such a stroke of bad luck you and your family are undergoing.
CURIOUS

Aiken, SC

#5 Aug 23, 2008
What was the woman name
Mike

Savannah, GA

#6 Aug 23, 2008
I'm sure that will not be posted on here. If you or your family member was raped, THEY wouldn't want it known publicly either. For the sake of the woman's dignity, I hope nobody posts her name here.

Since: Aug 08

Hazlehurst

#7 Aug 24, 2008
Mike wrote:
JESUS CHRIST Whitney. The woman abducted and raped is your AUNT and the other woman in the headline news who was hit by the car... HERE: http://www.topix.com/county/jeff-davis-ga/200... is your mother!
If I were related to you I'd lock all my doors and board up the windows and hide.
Just kidding. Sorry for such a stroke of bad luck you and your family are undergoing.
That is so wrong.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#8 Aug 24, 2008
recklesscaution wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so wrong.
You are correct. As are most the posts that orginate with an isp of Midway. Playa, Johnny Paycheck, Mike and a few others. The one you claim to have no dog in the fight. To bad they are to scared to sign up and have to stand behind what they say or they are just to dumb to figure out how.
The Truth

Savannah, GA

#9 Aug 24, 2008
So basically you are saying that the woman who was brutally raped would LOVE to have her name splattered all over the place?
That's what it looks like you are suggesting!
The Truth

Savannah, GA

#10 Aug 24, 2008
OHH I almost forgot!

MS04 Miss BIG SHOT! Since you are so quick to accuse people of hiding behind an alias... I have searched every name record database in the history of the earth... I have STILL Failed to find ANYONE born with such a name. So Shut the fuck up!

There's a reason people choose to hide behind an identity.. here are some:

1. You might be my neighbor! I like to keep the things I own in operating condition!

2. You .. erm.. might be a COP! We all know how some of you crooked bastards operate and I, for one, don't feel like getting drugs or anything else planted on me and incarcerated.

3. I might be your boss! You might be MINE!

4. I like my reputation the way it is.. and I think you know what I mean!

5. Last but not least.. See number 2 above!

Finally, I'll add the fact that MIKE, above, added a comment Thursday, in which he seemed to be trying to add a bit of humor to the life of someone who has had several misfortunes. It doesn't take much to brighten up someone's day. I, too, took notice to the fact that the few posts that have been made by that person were.... She is my mom .. she is my aunt... or what have you. I didn't point out the misfortune simply because that isn't my style, but it is kinda funny that nobody else commented in a negative tone until YOU TWO did.

How do you know SHE isn't MIKE? How do you know that MIKE isn't her best friend or brother?

Thats typical of you .. waiting for someone to post something TODAY that you can argue with. Since you couldn't FIND ANYTHING you figured you would jump into a conversation that took place DAYS ago. You are a douchebag just looking for an arguement.
The Truth

Savannah, GA

#11 Aug 24, 2008
MS04 Tell your husband to get you off the computer!

Your mouth might get you into something that your azz can't handle.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#12 Aug 24, 2008
The Truth wrote:
OHH I almost forgot!
MS04 Miss BIG SHOT! Since you are so quick to accuse people of hiding behind an alias... I have searched every name record database in the history of the earth... I have STILL Failed to find ANYONE born with such a name. So Shut the fuck up!
There's a reason people choose to hide behind an identity.. here are some:
1. You might be my neighbor! I like to keep the things I own in operating condition!
2. You .. erm.. might be a COP! We all know how some of you crooked bastards operate and I, for one, don't feel like getting drugs or anything else planted on me and incarcerated.
3. I might be your boss! You might be MINE!
4. I like my reputation the way it is.. and I think you know what I mean!
5. Last but not least.. See number 2 above!
Finally, I'll add the fact that MIKE, above, added a comment Thursday, in which he seemed to be trying to add a bit of humor to the life of someone who has had several misfortunes. It doesn't take much to brighten up someone's day. I, too, took notice to the fact that the few posts that have been made by that person were.... She is my mom .. she is my aunt... or what have you. I didn't point out the misfortune simply because that isn't my style, but it is kinda funny that nobody else commented in a negative tone until YOU TWO did.
How do you know SHE isn't MIKE? How do you know that MIKE isn't her best friend or brother?
Thats typical of you .. waiting for someone to post something TODAY that you can argue with. Since you couldn't FIND ANYTHING you figured you would jump into a conversation that took place DAYS ago. You are a douchebag just looking for an arguement.
I agree you with on #2. But for the rest of it, garbage. Oh btw, you need a job to have a boss slick.
The Truth

Savannah, GA

#13 Aug 24, 2008
ALSO!

If you ARE a cop.. Re-evaluating your last comment has led me to believe that you would be one of those just ITCHING to harass someone. If my assumptions are correct, you have got it coming in due time, my friend... in due time!
The Truth

Savannah, GA

#14 Aug 24, 2008
LMAO!

Evidently YOU should take your own advice or tell your husband to do it for you. You stay-at-home moms have nothing better to do.

Why don't YOU try getting a job, or does your unemployment still keep you afloat?
The Truth

Savannah, GA

#15 Aug 24, 2008
The rest of it is garbage?

You are accusing everyone else of hiding behind a name. You seem to be pretty good at it yourself. I don't see Jane Doe beside ANY of your posts either Big Girl!

Just because you registered doesn't mean Jack!
The Truth

Savannah, GA

#16 Aug 24, 2008
LOL I tried to register and THIS username was already taken.

I'd bet it was BY YOU!

Since: Aug 08

Savannah, GA

#17 Aug 24, 2008
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree you with on #2. But for the rest of it, garbage. Oh btw, you need a job to have a boss slick.
At least you agree that you are one of the crooked bastards!

That is a first step toward recovery!

Since: Aug 08

Savannah, GA

#18 Aug 24, 2008
P.S. I know for a FACT I make more --The legal way-- than you do.

You may BRING HOME more than I do, but at least mine is LEGAL! You crooked waste of sperm.

Since: Aug 08

Savannah, GA

#19 Aug 24, 2008
I'm going to make it a POINT to come here way more often so that I can POUND on EVERY SINGLE COMMENT you make! I'm going to PICK APART every single vowel! I'm going to make sure (and YES I WILL find out who you are) that you read and re-read every single thing you type.

It is HILLARIOUS how you hide like little red riding hood yet you think you are glorified because you have a friggin NUMBER by your name. OH today you picked the wrong one and at the same time THE RIGHT ONE!

This is going to be fun for me COWARD! You will enjoy it too, but not half as much as the rest of the readers.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#20 Aug 24, 2008
The-Truth wrote:
I'm going to make it a POINT to come here way more often so that I can POUND on EVERY SINGLE COMMENT you make! I'm going to PICK APART every single vowel! I'm going to make sure (and YES I WILL find out who you are) that you read and re-read every single thing you type.
It is HILLARIOUS how you hide like little red riding hood yet you think you are glorified because you have a friggin NUMBER by your name. OH today you picked the wrong one and at the same time THE RIGHT ONE!
This is going to be fun for me COWARD! You will enjoy it too, but not half as much as the rest of the readers.
Slick, you have some serious issues. But good luck in your new found quest. At least you should be able to stay focused.

Since: Aug 08

Hazlehurst

#21 Aug 24, 2008
The Truth wrote:
So basically you are saying that the woman who was brutally raped would LOVE to have her name splattered all over the place?
That's what it looks like you are suggesting!
The name should not be published. Jokes should not be made about certain types of misfortunes. The heartless and cruel joke is what I referred to. It's wrong to point out to everyone that the mother was also involved in a tragedy, and then make a comment about locking doors and hiding if he were related to her. My concern is with Whitney's feelings. I made an observation, not trying to start anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Davis County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Midstate mother shot dead after bringing childr... (Jan '08) Feb '17 Jason from Vidalia 635
ATV accident off Old Graham Rd Dec '16 K elliott 1
Kathy... Scared of Fireworks? (Sep '16) Sep '16 Doos Flicnkhen Dr... 1
Does anyone know who Ricky Pope is (Jul '16) Jul '16 Jasper b 1
News Jeff Davis County officer involved shooting inv... (Jun '14) Jun '16 Ace23 24
News Two arrested in Hazlehurst for leaving children... (Jul '14) Mar '16 RIKKI 20
Cell phone service (Dec '15) Dec '15 Just me 1
More from around the web