Man accused of Hazlehurst teen's slay...

Man accused of Hazlehurst teen's slaying to appear in court

There are 107 comments on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from Oct 8, 2011, titled Man accused of Hazlehurst teen's slaying to appear in court. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

A man charged with the slaying of a 15-year-old Hazlehurst boy is scheduled to appear before a judge Friday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
haha

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#102 Nov 21, 2011
nothings free wrote:
So many question why. I want to know why mom didn't keep her child safe. Was she so wrapped up in what she wanted in life or to busy screwing up some one else life. I know jamie did so very wrong. But the safety of a child is num one. I have 3 grown kids and grandchildren I will fight for them any minute of the day. He may have killed him but you brought him into his life.
you need to watch what your kids are doing mine was loved more than anything in this world but you keep your kids safe tie a string arround them are you there to stop every fall or trip in life no kid in this world ever needs this kind of death if we would quit giving the killers rights it just allows them to kill again but i promise to this world if the good lord is willing i will dance on jamie carters grave "Justice for Chandler" He will not ever see his son's grave only in picture from his prison cell i vow this to all ya'll carter family and damn anyone who thinks he should be able to after what he done to us and to answer this person that thinks they can keep their kids safe i hope you can but you can't stop a mean hateful person that see's a way to want your kids dead just cause you didn't want to have anything to do with him.
finger pointer police

Blackshear, GA

#103 Nov 21, 2011
There are no "buts" in this case! Jamie Carter murdered Chandler in cold blood.Jamie Carter is the one person in this entire story who is guilty!.He planned it and he carried it out. Chandler's mother was at work. An activity that good parents do on a regular basis inorder to provide for their family.At 15 years old he was old enough to stay at home while his mom went to work inorder to provide for him!You can scream to the world for all to hear what a great parent or grand parent you are,but you cannot escape the fact that you came on a public forum and called a grieving woman out about her parenting skills. Personally, I don't believe that you are qualified to judge anyone.Perhaps you have been wrapped up in coat of self rightousness for so long that you have completely lost any bit of human kindness that you may or maynot have possessed. I have questions too! WHY to you feel that this is any of your business? Why do you feel the need to judge this woman? Why do you not have the backbone to go to the family and ask these questions? Why do you think that you can protect your family every second of every day? Not possible! Get a life and leave these people alone! If you want to do something, then be supportive,send a card,make a donation in Chandler's name, or cook the family a meal. And most of all, be thankful your children and grand children are not the victim of a senseless act of violence. SHAME ON YOU!!!!
nothings free wrote:
So many question why. I want to know why mom didn't keep her child safe. Was she so wrapped up in what she wanted in life or to busy screwing up some one else life. I know jamie did so very wrong. But the safety of a child is num one. I have 3 grown kids and grandchildren I will fight for them any minute of the day. He may have killed him but you brought him into his life.
nothings free

United States

#104 Nov 21, 2011
Did not say he was not guilty. And also didn't the grandparent bring him up. Yes and I also know they are good people.
anna lee

United States

#105 Jan 23, 2012
so what has happened lately with jamie when is court
RAY-Ray

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#106 Jan 25, 2012
Handman30 wrote:
Growing up I knew Jamie Carter. There was many times that my family and I was without or needed something and He went far most and beyond to help us. I looked at him like a father and always will. He taught me how to fish along with many other things. These rumors of sexual favors so on and so forth need to stop. I think both families have suffered enough. I know in my heart that he was not in his right state of mind. No man like him, that was as loving and caring as he was could have done that in their right state of mind. I grew up with the Carter boys and am still very close with them. Their family has been through alot in the past decade. I do find no reason of explaination for what has happened. I try to find understanding and come up short handed, only Jamie knows what truely happen. My heart just hurts for both families. I am keeping both families in my prayers...God Bless. YOWN!
While I do agree with you about how Jamie used to be as I also knew him , it does not matter what happened in his life that lead him to take another life of someone else. You know who I am but in the other sense everyone but Jamie and perhaps the mother should not be felt sorry for. Why get sympathy for a child that you gave birth too but could not stay off of drugs long enough to raise suddenly becomes an important part of the moms life in death? There are so many unanswered questions and I do hope that the carter family and chandlers sister and grandparents find peace with the outcome and decisions that both the mom and jamie made.
RAY-Ray

Bay Saint Louis, MS

#107 Jan 25, 2012
anna lee wrote:
so what has happened lately with jamie when is court
I meant everyone other than the mom and jamie should have sympathy for these people of the families ( seems the mom is now getting alot of attention)
anna lee

Manchester, GA

#108 Feb 24, 2012
losing a child weather or not you raised him full time is a terrible thing to go through, just because you have an addiction you cant kick or whatever the case may be dkesnt mean you dont love your children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Davis County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone know who Ricky Pope is Jul 5 Jasper b 1
News Jeff Davis County officer involved shooting inv... (Jun '14) Jun '16 Ace23 24
News Midstate mother shot dead after bringing childr... (Jan '08) May '16 cool 630
News Two arrested in Hazlehurst for leaving children... (Jul '14) Mar '16 RIKKI 20
Cell phone service (Dec '15) Dec '15 Just me 1
Tanya Christine Ellis has genital herpes (Dec '15) Dec '15 Keith 1
News Military Salute: Jeff Davis Co. Veterans Associ... (May '13) Oct '15 RESPECT THE VETS 10
More from around the web