Long-time Georgia sheriff going to pr...

Long-time Georgia sheriff going to prison

There are 6 comments on the jacksonville.com story from Mar 3, 2009, titled Long-time Georgia sheriff going to prison. In it, jacksonville.com reports that:

A federal judge sentenced former Sheriff James "Laddie" Boatright Jr. to a year and a day in prison Monday for fraud in taking drug education funds and his use of a pickup truck seized from a drug suspect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at jacksonville.com.

“In the Spirit of Crazy Horse”

Since: Apr 08

Pine ridge South Dakota

#1 Mar 3, 2009
He needs to go ahead a put a FOR RENT sign on his butthole. Cuz them brothers will be looking for a place to park them long black Lemos.

“Nuff Said!”

Since: May 08

Branford, Fl

#2 Mar 4, 2009
He wont do the very first day in Population.

“"Don't worry be happy"”

Since: Feb 08

Jax

#3 Mar 4, 2009
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 07

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Mar 5, 2009
As if law enforcement needs a reason not to break the law...
who knows

Memphis, TN

#5 Aug 22, 2010
he deserves every damn thing he gets. our law enforcement works hard to put ppl that do wrong behind bars and for one of our own to be doing things like that should serve every day they give him........
shane

Allenhurst, GA

#6 Mar 18, 2011
he was a good man and still is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Davis County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Midstate mother shot dead after bringing childr... (Jan '08) May 18 cool 630
News Two arrested in Hazlehurst for leaving children... (Jul '14) Mar '16 RIKKI 20
Cell phone service Dec '15 Just me 1
News Jeff Davis County officer involved shooting inv... (Jun '14) Dec '15 FYI 23
Tanya Christine Ellis has genital herpes Dec '15 Keith 1
News Military Salute: Jeff Davis Co. Veterans Associ... (May '13) Oct '15 RESPECT THE VETS 10
gary faulk (Aug '15) Aug '15 riner 1
More from around the web