Mother and son on trial for murder

Mother and son on trial for murder

There are 5 comments on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from Sep 1, 2009, titled Mother and son on trial for murder. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

The trial is underway for the murder of Allison Bamberg. She was shot and killed in January of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

laura

Savannah, GA

#1 Sep 3, 2009
i dont beleive she sonja had anything to do with the shooting however i do beleive maybe their son mark had something to do with it
tiffany

Navarre, FL

#2 Sep 4, 2009
laura wrote:
i dont beleive she sonja had anything to do with the shooting however i do beleive maybe their son mark had something to do with it
I'm really sorry you feel this way, did you even know sonya
saynotoviolence

Vidalia, GA

#3 Sep 5, 2009
I was at the trial and heard the evidence against both mom and son. She was every bit as guilty as Damon and yes, according to testimonies of several people,I do believe Mark had something to do with it as well.
umusbecrzy09

White House, TN

#4 Sep 8, 2009
I was at the trial too. I was a witness for the prosecution. Mark was a witness for the prosecution, too. He was actually lucky enough to get away from that family at a young age. I really don't think he was involved.
Just sayin

United States

#5 Sep 16, 2009
Hell is not hot enough for anyone who had anything to do with the murder of this young woman. Hopefully these murderers will be handed the toughest sentence possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Davis County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeff Davis County officer involved shooting inv... (Jun '14) Jun 11 Ace23 24
News Midstate mother shot dead after bringing childr... (Jan '08) May '16 cool 630
News Two arrested in Hazlehurst for leaving children... (Jul '14) Mar '16 RIKKI 20
Cell phone service (Dec '15) Dec '15 Just me 1
Tanya Christine Ellis has genital herpes (Dec '15) Dec '15 Keith 1
News Military Salute: Jeff Davis Co. Veterans Associ... (May '13) Oct '15 RESPECT THE VETS 10
gary faulk (Aug '15) Aug '15 riner 1
More from around the web