Death investigation continues in Jeff...

Death investigation continues in Jeff Davis County

There are 14 comments on the WTOC-TV Savannah story from Apr 10, 2011, titled Death investigation continues in Jeff Davis County. In it, WTOC-TV Savannah reports that:

"It really makes you wonder what's going on, so close to home," said Elise Hughes who lives a few doors down from Breedlove.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOC-TV Savannah.

friend

Brunswick, GA

#1 Apr 11, 2011
there a real sick person in jeff davis county that would go into someone home and attack jimmy he was a dear sweet friend to me, he was like my brother, jimmy would not hurt a fly, i have known him for over 12 years and spend lots of time with him he would always willing to help anyone and i hope that this person will be found and put away for the rest of their life and when they die that they will rot in hell ,
agree

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2011
I don't agree with murder, but I wonder how this murderer would like to see someone close to him murdered in the same way he took Jimmy's life! But I guess someone that sick probably doesn't know how to love. I am sorry for the Breedloves, but I am also sorry for the murderers family. I would hate to know someone that sick was living under my roof.
butterfly

Pooler, GA

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Bring back the rope and some of this crap will stop! I am tired of feeding me, clothing, and they get education for free, that is bs to me. Laws should be that they never reach prison,prison is to easy, you don;t know till u worked at one, well I have it's a picnic for them. and if they are innocent, pray to God and you shall reach the gates of heaven.Georgia has the death penalty, what the hello are you thinking it's ok to go in someone's house and kill them while they are sleeping and kill them, that's bs they should also die!My heart goes out to this family, I can feel your pain,Jimmy was a good person from what I have heard on him,he would help anyone, not many of them people left in this world.
the one and only

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2011
thats true jimmy was A good man why does people want to be cruel like that he didn't bother one of friends got killed nickie orvin at the gas lines in hazlehurst i feel sorry for that family and his whole family i didn't know will but i knew his family and his son its sad my prayers are with all
friend

Brunswick, GA

#5 Apr 27, 2011
who is Will is he the one that did this to my dear freind, i also feel sorry for his son and family but i hope he gets what he deserves to live in hell for the rest of his life and i mean prison and then rot in hell, something need to be done able all the people all running around like they rule the whole world and then act like they have just lost their minds then it comes to paying the price for what they did
friend

Brunswick, GA

#6 May 3, 2011
can someone please tell me if they caught the monster that did this to my dear friend, i dont live in hazelhurst and the only sway to find out what is going on is the net please let me know if anyone know anything able this crime i try to look into the jeff davis co ledger but nothing is coming up
just me

United States

#7 May 3, 2011
friend wrote:
can someone please tell me if they caught the monster that did this to my dear friend, i dont live in hazelhurst and the only sway to find out what is going on is the net please let me know if anyone know anything able this crime i try to look into the jeff davis co ledger but nothing is coming up
Yes they caught who did it. Its in last weeks Ledger.
JtotheDtotheHand

Atlanta, GA

#8 May 6, 2011
Yes they caught the moth*^fu&*^r that did it. I hope the inmates poke holes in his ass til he shits at a 90 degree angle!!
friend

Brunswick, GA

#9 May 10, 2011
JtotheDtotheHand wrote:
Yes they caught the moth*^fu&*^r that did it. I hope the inmates poke holes in his ass til he shits at a 90 degree angle!!
could someone please tell me who this sick person was that did this to my friend and u r right he should have to spend the rest of his life behind bars getting just what u said he should get up his a--
freind

Brunswick, GA

#10 May 27, 2011
does anyone know the name of the person that did this to my friend and what are they doing about it does anyone have any details about the case is he still in jail
sad for both families

United States

#11 May 27, 2011
his name is William Spezielli, yes he is still in jail and they have charged him with double murder because they don't know if the blow to the head or the stab wounds killed him. so far thats all that has been said.
friend

Brunswick, GA

#12 May 31, 2011
thanks you for the info please keep me informed of any more info you get on this case jimmy was like a brother to me i miss talking to him
hazlehurst born

Moultrie, GA

#13 Mar 23, 2015
What was the names of the people that died
unknown

United States

#14 Apr 28, 2016
Can someone please tell me if they caught the monster that did this to my dear friend,

I used to live down the rd from Jimmy....he was a great man and from what I was told they arrested 2 or 3 ppl for his murder. One of them was Greg Rowland. I don't know any specific details but I know he was supposed to be there when it happened to Jimmy....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeff Davis County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathy... Scared of Fireworks? Sep 15 Doos Flicnkhen Dr... 1
Does anyone know who Ricky Pope is Jul '16 Jasper b 1
News Jeff Davis County officer involved shooting inv... (Jun '14) Jun '16 Ace23 24
News Midstate mother shot dead after bringing childr... (Jan '08) May '16 cool 630
News Two arrested in Hazlehurst for leaving children... (Jul '14) Mar '16 RIKKI 20
Cell phone service (Dec '15) Dec '15 Just me 1
Tanya Christine Ellis has genital herpes (Dec '15) Dec '15 Keith 1
More from around the web