Fire, explosions at Jasper County oil...

Fire, explosions at Jasper County oil company warehouse, storage tank

There are 1 comment on the KFDM-TV Beaumont story from Aug 26, 2011, titled Fire, explosions at Jasper County oil company warehouse, storage tank. In it, KFDM-TV Beaumont reports that:

Witnesses reported flames at least 100 feet in the air following an oil company warehouse and storage tank fire in Jasper County, according to Sheriff Mitchel Newman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFDM-TV Beaumont.

Black Plume in Jasper

Leesville, LA

#1 Aug 27, 2011
My husband & I were riding through Jasper around 5pm yesterday and saw the plume of smoke from about 20+ miles north and knew something with oil had exploded because of the black smoke. We are unable to get local news here in Leesville so I looked it up on the internet. I am thankful that everyone got out safely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jasper County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prison guard charged with assaulting teen girl (Jul '10) Mar '15 chris hunt 3
News Jasper terminates two officers accused of bruta... (Jun '13) Dec '14 my2cents 12
News Officials say objects found in Buna appear to b... (Mar '13) Feb '14 TimmyO 2
News Jasper PD: Band Booster treasurer stole almost ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Mel 1
Arrested! Former Jasper, TX Police Chief's Son ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 David Bellow 1
City Of Hardeeville, SC. Corruption (Mar '13) Mar '13 Justice 1
News Jasper race relations put to new test (Sep '11) May '12 seedtick 12
More from around the web