Cause of Mr. Thom's fire doesn't surface quickly

Jul 18, 2008 Full story: Medford Mail Tribune 8

Investigators are studying the ruins of Mr. Thom's salon, home and inn, searching for the cause of the massive blaze that ripped through the amalgamation of historic homes making up the structure on South Stage ...

Read more
CanUSayInsurnace Scam

Cottage Grove, OR

#1 Jul 18, 2008
This is the 3rd fire I've known about in Mr. Thom's illustrious career as the stylist to the stars. Can you say send me the check.
imsosry

Tuscaloosa, AL

#2 Jul 19, 2008
this has only been the second fire to Mr. Thom's house. the first fire that happened wasnot his fault! SOmeone started that fire on perpose and Im sure he wouldnt let that happen to this one. Mr. Thom Martin is smart enough not to leave anything on that could ruin his wonderful home.
blahblah

Tuscaloosa, AL

#3 Jul 19, 2008
that fire was so not his fault. i think someone started that on perpose. Someone has something against Mr. Thom
thatssad

Eugene, OR

#4 Jul 21, 2008
why would Mr Thom destroy something he has worked so hard to build...he was very proud of what he was creating..I feel sad for him ..
how mean

Eugene, OR

#5 Jul 21, 2008
gossip gossip
the guy just lost everything.. give him a break
even if you dont like him he doesnt deserve this
how mean

Eugene, OR

#6 Jul 21, 2008
just because the guy is a total jerk doesnt mean that he deserves this.
Life Goes On

Madison, WI

#7 Jul 21, 2008
Yes it is tragic...however, as the papers say, the property is insured for "4 million dollars" - I'm sure he'll recover and be ok.
Give me a break

Kennewick, WA

#8 Aug 14, 2008
I don't feel sorry for him. Times are hard and Thom couldn't even pay his bills before the fire. Why not go for the gusto and get 4 million to help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Medford man dies in rollover accident on Old St... (Jun '13) Aug '14 klh 3
News Fast-Growing Independent Party of Oregon Opens ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Real Indepedent 1
News Jackson County, Oregon, Approves GMO Ban (May '14) May '14 Oregonbythesea 1
News Judge says flashing headlights is free speech (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tony Waters 1
News White City principal sits front and center (Nov '13) Nov '13 Joseph 1
News Will Oregon Protect Monsanto? (May '13) May '13 Maui 1
News 2nd player in county drug ring sentenced (Sep '12) Sep '12 Smudge 1
More from around the web