Why stay here if your homeland is so darn special?

Full story: TheTownCrier

Illegal Immigration has become the issue that has moved Americans to step up and be counted.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Must See

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

Photos of more just here to make a living? OMG

“PlainThoughtsDel iveredRoughly”

Since: Aug 07

TheUniverseBendsTowardsJustice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2009

Must See wrote:
Photos of more just here to make a living? OMG
Cant you see their just here for a job? 9 ( jail house cot warmers)
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Captain Jack wrote:
<quoted text> Cant you see their just here for a job? 9 ( jail house cot warmers)
Did you read this little blurb?

"Meet BAKER,MICHAEL MCKENZIE Jackson County, Oregon inmate, being held on a million dollars bail for armed robbery. No, he doesn't appear to be an illegal alien, though there are 40,000 Irish aliens in the USA illegally demanding amnesty. But he sure isn't an American. And nothing like my Irish ancestors who came in the 1700's and helped build this country."

How funny that he has to do it illegally and disrespects America like other illegal aliens.

“PlainThoughtsDel iveredRoughly”

Since: Aug 07

TheUniverseBendsTowardsJustice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read this little blurb?
"Meet BAKER,MICHAEL MCKENZIE Jackson County, Oregon inmate, being held on a million dollars bail for armed robbery. No, he doesn't appear to be an illegal alien, though there are 40,000 Irish aliens in the USA illegally demanding amnesty. But he sure isn't an American. And nothing like my Irish ancestors who came in the 1700's and helped build this country."
How funny that he has to do it illegally and disrespects America like other illegal aliens.
I saw this and they shouldnt let the door knob goose them in the behind on their way oue. I was being sarcastic... ANY WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALY NEED TO BE DEPORTED a.s.p.( America the land of oppurtunist delight , doors open and the governments gulable and a glutton for punishment)
Redneck Haven

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

The light is on and not for deportation, but the Messiah and his little Acorns and Shamnesty. Push, push for amnesty, thus 12-50 million more democrats and their families. Their goal in my opinion is to become a one party nation and the demise of the republican party. Bull crap this is war!
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2009

Redneck Haven wrote:
The light is on and not for deportation, but the Messiah and his little Acorns and Shamnesty. Push, push for amnesty, thus 12-50 million more democrats and their families. Their goal in my opinion is to become a one party nation and the demise of the republican party. Bull crap this is war!
Well, that is the reason why the Democrats want amnesty to add to their rolls!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson County Discussions

Search the Jackson County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Judge says flashing headlights is free speech Apr 11 Tony Waters 1
White City principal sits front and center Nov '13 Joseph 1
Medford man dies in rollover accident on Old St... (Jun '13) Jun '13 jjboy 2
Will Oregon Protect Monsanto? (May '13) May '13 Maui 1
2nd player in county drug ring sentenced (Sep '12) Sep '12 Smudge 1
City considers closing parts of Ivy Street (May '12) May '12 Sam 1
US charges 6 with selling Ore. medical marijuana (May '12) May '12 Sheik Yerbouti 2
•••
•••
•••
•••