Why stay here if your homeland is so darn special?

Full story: TheTownCrier 6
Illegal Immigration has become the issue that has moved Americans to step up and be counted. Full Story
Must See

Matteson, IL

#1 Feb 3, 2009
Photos of more just here to make a living? OMG

“PlainThoughtsDel iveredRoughly”

Since: Aug 07

TheUniverseBendsTowardsJustice

#2 Feb 3, 2009
Must See wrote:
Photos of more just here to make a living? OMG
Cant you see their just here for a job? 9 ( jail house cot warmers)
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3 Feb 4, 2009
Captain Jack wrote:
<quoted text> Cant you see their just here for a job? 9 ( jail house cot warmers)
Did you read this little blurb?

"Meet BAKER,MICHAEL MCKENZIE Jackson County, Oregon inmate, being held on a million dollars bail for armed robbery. No, he doesn't appear to be an illegal alien, though there are 40,000 Irish aliens in the USA illegally demanding amnesty. But he sure isn't an American. And nothing like my Irish ancestors who came in the 1700's and helped build this country."

How funny that he has to do it illegally and disrespects America like other illegal aliens.

“PlainThoughtsDel iveredRoughly”

Since: Aug 07

TheUniverseBendsTowardsJustice

#4 Feb 4, 2009
Torchwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read this little blurb?
"Meet BAKER,MICHAEL MCKENZIE Jackson County, Oregon inmate, being held on a million dollars bail for armed robbery. No, he doesn't appear to be an illegal alien, though there are 40,000 Irish aliens in the USA illegally demanding amnesty. But he sure isn't an American. And nothing like my Irish ancestors who came in the 1700's and helped build this country."
How funny that he has to do it illegally and disrespects America like other illegal aliens.
I saw this and they shouldnt let the door knob goose them in the behind on their way oue. I was being sarcastic... ANY WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALY NEED TO BE DEPORTED a.s.p.( America the land of oppurtunist delight , doors open and the governments gulable and a glutton for punishment)
Redneck Haven

Matteson, IL

#5 Feb 4, 2009
The light is on and not for deportation, but the Messiah and his little Acorns and Shamnesty. Push, push for amnesty, thus 12-50 million more democrats and their families. Their goal in my opinion is to become a one party nation and the demise of the republican party. Bull crap this is war!
Torchwood

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#6 Feb 4, 2009
Redneck Haven wrote:
The light is on and not for deportation, but the Messiah and his little Acorns and Shamnesty. Push, push for amnesty, thus 12-50 million more democrats and their families. Their goal in my opinion is to become a one party nation and the demise of the republican party. Bull crap this is war!
Well, that is the reason why the Democrats want amnesty to add to their rolls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medford man dies in rollover accident on Old St... (Jun '13) Aug '14 klh 3
Fast-Growing Independent Party of Oregon Opens ... Jul '14 Real Indepedent 1
Jackson County, Oregon, Approves GMO Ban (May '14) May '14 Oregonbythesea 1
Judge says flashing headlights is free speech (Apr '14) Apr '14 Tony Waters 1
White City principal sits front and center (Nov '13) Nov '13 Joseph 1
Will Oregon Protect Monsanto? (May '13) May '13 Maui 1
2nd player in county drug ring sentenced (Sep '12) Sep '12 Smudge 1

Jackson County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE