Federal marijuana raids rankle Oregon lawmakers

Oct 16, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Bend Bulletin

Recent raids by federal drug agents who seized medical marijuana by the dump truck load have rankled some Oregon lawmakers who say federal authorities are overstepping their authority.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

The dea is an out of control rogue government agency that should be disbanded.
Raydot

Barstow, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

They can have non stop commercials trying to sell you prescription deadly drugs that have Gawd awful side efects, but dont get caught smoking a joint.
Raydot

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

It would not be feasible to use hemp for fuel, because after refining the clean burning fuel, it would be about two dollars a gallon at the pump. It's 4.29 a gallon now. The experts are right though.
Raydot

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

I would just like to say, Jerry Brown sucks as California slips deeper into debt from the illegal criminal mexican aliens sucking California dry. Higher taxes for taking care of illegal mexican aliens is not my cup of tea. I did not vote for more of the same. Californias' idiots did. Thank you for letting me vent my anger in Oregon.
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Most of my experiences with Mexican immigrants has been positive. Most only want to work and they work hard! I'' take the immigrants, legal or illegal, over ghetto thugs and (c)rappers any day!
Raydot

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Most of my experiences with Mexican immigrants has been positive. Most only want to work and they work hard! I'' take the immigrants, legal or illegal, over ghetto thugs and (c)rappers any day!
Obam replace the American workforce with illegal aliens putting every American skilled construction tradesman out of work, and you think thats great. Look at the United States today, compliments from you and Obozo and the uneducated non English speaking unskilled cheap slave labors from central and south amerika. Most illegal mexicans are just like you STUPID! Illegal aliens steal jobs from Americans. Tell me when I can go back to work! Oh you think I should not work anymore, just so illegal mexicans can keep working my job. Man dude your tghe reason Americans hate RAGHEADS. Also, Ghetto thugs have a right to work too! Nothing good came from cheap illegal alien slave labor and your pathetic terrorist azz know's it. I hope you hit a logging truck headon soon.
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Raydot wrote:
<quoted text> Obam replace the American workforce with illegal aliens putting every American skilled construction tradesman out of work, and you think thats great. Look at the United States today, compliments from you and Obozo and the uneducated non English speaking unskilled cheap slave labors from central and south amerika. Most illegal mexicans are just like you STUPID! Illegal aliens steal jobs from Americans. Tell me when I can go back to work! Oh you think I should not work anymore, just so illegal mexicans can keep working my job. Man dude your tghe reason Americans hate RAGHEADS. Also, Ghetto thugs have a right to work too! Nothing good came from cheap illegal alien slave labor and your pathetic terrorist azz know's it. I hope you hit a logging truck headon soon.
You're not very bright are you? I would hire an illegal over your sorry azz any day!! One more thing' most ghetto thugs have no intention of working idiot!Now go back to your trailer park little man!
USA

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

One thing is VERY clear, Americans hate mexicans.
USA

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

The mexican flag stands for COWARDS, CORRUPTION, AND POVERTY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Medford man dies in rollover accident on Old St... (Jun '13) Aug 6 klh 3
Fast-Growing Independent Party of Oregon Opens ... Jul '14 Real Indepedent 1
Jackson County, Oregon, Approves GMO Ban May '14 Oregonbythesea 1
Judge says flashing headlights is free speech Apr '14 Tony Waters 1
White City principal sits front and center (Nov '13) Nov '13 Joseph 1
Will Oregon Protect Monsanto? (May '13) May '13 Maui 1
2nd player in county drug ring sentenced (Sep '12) Sep '12 Smudge 1

Search the Jackson County Forum:
•••