Dr. David Allen trial: Jury starts de...

Dr. David Allen trial: Jury starts deliberations on marijuana, hashish charges

There are 2 comments on the The Mississippi Press story from Feb 10, 2011, titled Dr. David Allen trial: Jury starts deliberations on marijuana, hashish charges. In it, The Mississippi Press reports that:

The jury in the trial of Dr. David Bruce Allen, a former local heart surgeon who has been on trial for drug and bribery charges, began deliberations at about 4:15 p.m. after the prosecution and defense gave closing arguments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mississippi Press.

Ho Lee Schitt

Warrington, PA

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Hopefully ronnie lee will get whats coming to him in jail. Snitch! Why are they persecuting a productive person who was harming no one? Only in mississippi!

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

New York, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2011
So this is what teh authorities are busy with. If I were a taxpayer there, I'd be livid that so much money is being wasted on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple expecting baby murdered (Jan '08) Dec 9 Juju 20
News Jackson Co. supervisors hand out thousands in d... Nov 24 shockedtheirobliv... 1
A Poem about Judge Bradley Nov 19 Seer 1
News Voice of the people: Bricklee Miller Oct '17 Proven Liar 12
News Mississippi Choctaws give details on $375M coas... (Oct '06) Apr '17 Cherie 98
Wake up dum num (Jan '17) Jan '17 Skale it 1
News Will this Mississippi murder be the first feder... (Sep '16) Sep '16 TerriB1 1
More from around the web