Third suspect charged in shotgun slay...

Third suspect charged in shotgun slaying of KC drug dealer's girlfriend

There are 7 comments on the KansasCity.com story from Apr 14, 2011, titled Third suspect charged in shotgun slaying of KC drug dealer's girlfriend. In it, KansasCity.com reports that:

Maurice A. Hayes allegedly participated in the Kansas City robbery of a drug dealer last year that included the shotgun killing of the dealer’s girlfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KansasCity.com.

oldskook

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2011
Its sad those bums are killng .clean the streets up and make an example out of those demons. They been trouble. Howard and maurice.they killed cornell duley and yall let them go scot free.howard killd valgene friday.and havent got charged.yet. They got to answer.1 day .lock them up and hide the key
johnny

Raymore, MO

#2 Apr 18, 2011
killing drug dealers is good.kill them all
olo

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2011
Just lock them up .clean our city up. all these dred head zombies are satans workers. More police on the streets .and make more examples. Make it hard for these bad people
kenneth c brown

Kansas City, MO

#4 May 23, 2012
I have a college degreed i feel you or too hard on drug dealer despite people knock on the dealer door at 4 oclock at knight trying to buy drugs it not all the drug dealer faught they go too the dealer there know body i no that has gun up there head they smoke crack they put that crack pipe in there mouth all by them self a drug conviction in the state of missouri you or band from the food stamp program for life insant despite the fack if you clean your life up dont wish too deal in drugs in longer you cant get help there they cannot quit or they want eat please change the law give these people 1 chance god gave every body in the world a chance therefore why cant man give man a chance
tammy

Branson, MO

#5 May 25, 2012
Its amazing that people that went to college not only think we are too hard on drug dealers but they cant use spellcheck either!!
john

AOL

#6 May 25, 2012
we have appx, 5 drug houses on are block,and state and harvester supporting them,women sec 8, drug dealing boy friend moves in,guess what? DON,T TURN THEM IN.you hit a brick wall.
Officer Friendly

Kansas City, MO

#7 Nov 9, 2013
kenneth c brown wrote:
I have a college degreed i feel you or too hard on drug dealer despite people knock on the dealer door at 4 oclock at knight trying to buy drugs it not all the drug dealer faught they go too the dealer there know body i no that has gun up there head they smoke crack they put that crack pipe in there mouth all by them self a drug conviction in the state of missouri you or band from the food stamp program for life insant despite the fack if you clean your life up dont wish too deal in drugs in longer you cant get help there they cannot quit or they want eat please change the law give these people 1 chance god gave every body in the world a chance therefore why cant man give man a chance
I highly doubt you went to college. I also have doubts as to whether or not you passed high school english. If you deal drugs it is your fault, you assume the risk. You also take responsibility for the lives of everyone you deal to. Our system is not one of reform, it is about punishment. Our system is meant to make a criminal life seem unattractive to deter others from making the same choices. If you don't like it, get a law degree and run for public office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charles Johnson is located at 300 E. Armour Bl.... (Dec '11) Oct '15 Sara 2
News Buckner police chief investigated for assault (Apr '14) Oct '15 Sara 10
News Teen faces adult murder charge (Nov '06) May '15 Diamonds Cousin 15
News Couple hurt in Kansas City rampage succumb to i... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Black Pansters 3
copper thieves and drug dealers (Aug '14) Aug '14 willie 1
News Man accused of firing fatal shots in gas statio... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Ms A B J 1
News Anti-Semitism in Johnson County is not the norm (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hector Ismael Guzman 1
More from around the web