Russian wife Linda Lou Chase kept hus...

Russian wife Linda Lou Chase kept husband Charles Zigler's mummified body for 3 years

There are 4 comments on the Daily Mail story from Nov 20, 2012, titled Russian wife Linda Lou Chase kept husband Charles Zigler's mummified body for 3 years. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

A woman kept her husband's body in her apartment for almost three years because she believed he would resurrect and live again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

AbeUG

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Linda Lou Chase? Charles Zigler? Do not sound particularly Russian to me. Are they from Joisey?
Small Town America UGX

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Yep, Joisey. She lived down the block from me, back when we had blocks.

PS: Anybody in the market for some real estate? I've got a handyman's Black Friday special on sale.
Sarah Palin

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2012
She was a very nice lady and a trusted confidant that used to send me regular updates on Putin. We used to speak in tongues on the phone together. I hope they go easy on her.

"The woman, described as a devout Pentecostal Christian with a psychiatric record......"

“Proud Russkie”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 22, 2012
What can somebody expect from savage Russians?

Russians love dead people and like to worship them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Madison 2
News Flat bus tires delay start of school in Concord... (Sep '16) Sep '16 adell 1
News Woman arrested for alleged drunken driving afte... (Oct '14) Apr '15 yuradumbass 2
County workers (Aug '14) Aug '14 Bill Smith 1
News Michigan Honors: Chronicling World War 2 vetera... (May '14) May '14 kevin 1
News School Takes Precautions While Armed Runaway is... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Emerson 1
looking for a pomerain (Apr '13) Apr '13 puppy seaker 1
More from around the web